+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 51
FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Aks bukdow

Blog Entries
    bukdow, can you do the Carlton Dance?

Bukdow, are you a Vietnam Vet? is the nickname "bukdow" derived from what Vietnamese women called you back in Saigon?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Douche Baggins
    bukdow, can you do the Carlton Dance?
    And if so, is it just me or does it NOT WORK unless you do it to "It's Not Unusual" by Tom Jones?

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Mr. Bukdow, have you ever been to that Chinese restaurant on the south side in Chicago's Chinatown where they have all different "volcanoe" drinks for 10.95 each? (That's why I was asking about Buble, they were playing him the whole time we were there the other night and I had no idea who he was but my friend clued me in...)

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    bukdow, have you ever seen the movie The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe? And if so, how stoked are you to see the sequel in May?

bukdow, is your wife a sports fan?
    No, but she doesn`t begrudge my love of sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny
    [Please note that this question was asked on the 12th so it is actually referring to what you did on the 11th.]
    I worked half a day and then had a "family day".

bukdow, I know you're all about honesty, but what do you think about the "Don't Snitch" code that is imposed on the streets (where I'm from)?
    I think you have to look at the big picture. If what you are snitching on is destroying the community, then snitch. If somebody is having a difficult time and has been forced to do some unsavory things, try to help that person rather than snitching.

buk, Josh Groban: does he suck more than Michael Bolton, less than Michael Bolton, or do they suck just as much as each other?
    I don`t know who Josh Groban is, but Michael Bolton certainly does suck a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wil Ledezma
    bukdow, if you were to start an NBA franchise, and had to choose between Antoine Walker or Cuttino Mobley to be the "foundation" to build off of, which of the two would you pick, and why?
    I am not sufficiently familiar with either player enough to make that determination.

+ Reply to Thread