I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone on the board for the last 3 years here at WTF (and some of you longer....Fuck RGM baby!). This seriously is the best Detroit message board on the planet and I honestly feel like many of you have become genuine friends over the years, at least as much as you can be on the internet.

As some of you already know, I have had serious problems with addiction and substance abuse over the last few years of my life. You know how people usually get out of college and take the partying down a notch? Well, me and a few of my friends decided to crank it up a notch instead, and picked up a few new habits along the way to boot. Unfortunately, this all came to a head a few weeks ago when one of my best friends, a guy I've known since grade school, was admitted to the emergency room with an overdose about three weeks ago. It looks like he's going to pull through but he's still in intensive care and may be for some time.

This was really an eye opener, and in order to keep this from happening to me I finally broke down and filled my parents in on what's I've been up to the last few years. Many tears (and more than a little bit of yelling as well I'm sorry to report) later, I've decided to enter a Rehabilitation facility in down state Illinois and try and get my life back on track. It's an extensive 6 month program during which I'll be denied most access to the outside world, especially the internet, so unfortunately I won't be seeing many of you for a while.

I wish everyone the best of luck, and hopefully everyone will still be here in 6 months. Meanwhile, let's get some titles! Go Pistons, go Red Wings, and go Tigers!

(I spent a long time deciding on wether to post this message or to just PM some of you individually and eventually decided on this message. Please noone take offense that I didn't say goodbye individually, it's just easier for me this way right now, and right now I need all the easy things I can get.)