+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank You To Everyone (Even Bukdow)

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries

Thank You To Everyone (Even Bukdow)

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone on the board for the last 3 years here at WTF (and some of you longer....Fuck RGM baby!). This seriously is the best Detroit message board on the planet and I honestly feel like many of you have become genuine friends over the years, at least as much as you can be on the internet.

As some of you already know, I have had serious problems with addiction and substance abuse over the last few years of my life. You know how people usually get out of college and take the partying down a notch? Well, me and a few of my friends decided to crank it up a notch instead, and picked up a few new habits along the way to boot. Unfortunately, this all came to a head a few weeks ago when one of my best friends, a guy I've known since grade school, was admitted to the emergency room with an overdose about three weeks ago. It looks like he's going to pull through but he's still in intensive care and may be for some time.

This was really an eye opener, and in order to keep this from happening to me I finally broke down and filled my parents in on what's I've been up to the last few years. Many tears (and more than a little bit of yelling as well I'm sorry to report) later, I've decided to enter a Rehabilitation facility in down state Illinois and try and get my life back on track. It's an extensive 6 month program during which I'll be denied most access to the outside world, especially the internet, so unfortunately I won't be seeing many of you for a while.

I wish everyone the best of luck, and hopefully everyone will still be here in 6 months. Meanwhile, let's get some titles! Go Pistons, go Red Wings, and go Tigers!

(I spent a long time deciding on wether to post this message or to just PM some of you individually and eventually decided on this message. Please noone take offense that I didn't say goodbye individually, it's just easier for me this way right now, and right now I need all the easy things I can get.)

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Wow. Good luck Vinny. Fight that shit all the way.
    STEW BEEF!

Good luck Vinny.

I know a lil about addiction and you've definately taken the first step...actually the first couple. Good Job.

Go Tigers!
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Vinny, I'm sorry to hear about this, but happy for you at the same time.

Good luck getting things back under control, and hopefully you'll be back with us soon.
    Find a new slant.

We'll really miss you here Vinny. You've been a bg reason why this place has been so great for 3 years.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Vinny,

We'll all be here waiting for you to come back. Good luck with everything. I hope everything gets worked out, and you recover.

Good luck and hopefully that six months flies by!

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I commend your personal responsibility.

No worries, in six months I'm sure we'll still be hating on Flip and everyone will still tell me I'm from Cleveland and a racist and whatever else SDB has come up with over the past few months. Good luck, sir!
    _

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Congratulations on being honest with yourself, Vinny. It's going to be something that helps you a lot in the next few months. Good luck and find peace.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    LMAO @ the Google Ads:

Drug Abuse Treatment Call Us Today for Detroit Area Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment.
    www.mfsonline.org

VinnieGreat deals on everything Vinnie themed.
    shopping.yahoo.com

Find Drug Treatment in MI Look Today for Help with Drug and Alcohol Addiction in Detroit, MI.
    www.Superpages.com

Detroit Counseling Counseling Can Help You Become The Person You Want To Be, Call Today.
    www.BrookfieldClinics.org

Also.....Suckers!
    Last edited by Vinny; 04-01-2008 at 04:24 PM.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread