View Poll Results: When's the last time you had Big League Chew?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Within the last month

1 7.14%
  • Between a month and six months

1 7.14%
  • Six months to a year

3 21.43%
  • Over a year

8 57.14%
  • Either the Pistons or Suns win this game

11 78.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Pistons vs. Suns, 3/24/08, 7:30pm, MY20

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Stuckey had a great game. Hmm. Apparently anyone can drive to the basket when they're being guarded by Steve "No-Fucking-Defense-Whatsoever" Nash.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, if nobody is giving him calls on his flops.
    Last edited by Timone; 03-24-2008 at 11:12 PM.

stuckey let too many jumpshooters have clean looks at the basket, and didn't finish a single drive to the hoop.

His jumper was smooth and his off-ball defense was terriffic, but there was definite room for improvement.

Oh yeah, and take the last damn shot when you have it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    stuckey let too many jumpshooters have clean looks at the basket, and didn't finish a single drive to the hoop.

His jumper was smooth and his off-ball defense was terriffic, but there was definite room for improvement.

Oh yeah, and take the last damn shot when you have it.

I agree, I was waiting for Stuckey to drive or shoot a mid range when Tay punched it out to him, but he got timid...

I won't blame him for that, because I thought it was really nice to see him play well today. +6 shows he's being really efficient and defensive minded on the floor...good stuff.

Don't know why there's so much hate for Stuckey. He's not missing wide open finishes. Most of the time he's taking contact and the ball is going in and out. I'm fine with his play tonight. If he can play that well for us in the playoffs, we'll win the championship.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

chauncey wasn't getting wide open shots at the rim either. nobody was.

THis is the NBA. professional slashers are supposed to finish shots.

Stuckey wasn't getting hammered. He needs to put those down.

Wish I'd been able to see the game. Stuckey will get when to pull up and when to drive with more time. Agreed on Afflalo's shooting, Kstat. If he keeps those three's to a minimum he's much better off. That's one of those things that can be fixed in the offseason, if the player has the drive to work on it, and AA seems like the kind of guy that will work hard to correct his flaws. I expect to see that 3pt% slowly climb to respectable as his career goes on. In the meantime, keep playing terrific defense and hustling.
    _

Blog Entries

Phoenix was unhappy with the officiating all night - Amare Stoudemire picked up a technical in the first quarter - but it was especially disappointed in some late calls.

First, a foul on Nash resulted in Billups' three-point play that gave the Pistons a 107-105 lead with 1:01 left in overtime.

"I think he panicked," Nash said of the official. "He kind of stuttered and then he said: 'You were underneath him.' It's tough to take when you feel like you played well enough to win, but you feel like the win was taken away from you."

After Nash missed a shot, Shaquille O'Neal fouled Antonio McDyess on the rebound and McDyess hit both free throws to give the Pistons a four-point advantage.

"I would have liked to see some consistency in the calls," O'Neal said. "They (the Pistons) had help, there's no two ways about it."

once upon a time i was falling in love, now i'm fucking falling apart
    Fuck a Nash. At least the officiating wasn't as bad as the GS/LA game tonight...

First Pistons game I went to since forever, I'm glad I went. Someone blow me now.

-ojay!

Ask Nash, he's been blowing Billups the whole damn game

+ Reply to Thread