+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Favorite Quotes thread

I think e-ray needs to rename it the "Zip....Thread"
    Players meeting my ASS!

A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody wants to read.--Mark Twain
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?--Mark Twain

Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.--Mark Twain

Dogs smoke in France.--Ozzy Osbourne

Beer is living proof that God wants us to be happy--Ben Franklin

Women are living proof that God wants us to drink beer--Zip Goshboots

Oh, now no one is readin this thread after all the work I've put into it? That's OK, I'll get these fuckers: I
    ll make EVERY thread the "Famous Quotes Thread" Thread! And, maybe not tomorrow, or the next day, but soon, soon, SOON the world shall be mine, all mine! MINE

Heh heh, hmm hmmm hoohaha hah ahah HAHA Hh AAAHAHAh HAHAhhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAha HAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHA
    HAHAh HAHAHAHAhAH
    HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
    hHAHAHAHAHAMMMMAHAHAHAHAHAM
    AMAHHHAHAHAHA
    COUGH, HAcK. HECk, AhaCk SPalackney hackk cough heachweeklerecky hack
    AHACK Dantoniosucks HAAH AHcough, splech, hack cough
    Last edited by Zip Goshboots; 03-18-2008 at 09:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Now there's the Zip I love and humorless fags hate!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Douche Baggins
    Now there's the Zip I love and humorless fags hate!
    Always:

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by H.L. Mencken
    It is common to assume that human progress affects everyone - that even the dullest man, in these bright days, knows more than any man of, say, the Eighteenth Century, and is far more civilized. This assumption is quite erroneous. The men of the educated minority, no doubt, know more than their predecessors, and of some of them, perhaps, it may be said that they are more civilized - though I should not like to be put to giving names - but the great masses of men, even in this inspired republic, are precisely where the mob was at the dawn of history. They are ignorant, they are dishonest, they are cowardly, they are ignoble. They know little if anything that is worth knowing, and there is not the slightest sign of a natural desire among them to increase their knowledge.

Such immortal vermin, true enough, get their share of the fruits of human progress, and so they may be said, in a way to have their part in it. .... He has at hand a thousand devices for making life less wearisome and more tolerable: the telephone, railroads, bichloride tablets, newspapers, sewers, correspondence schools, delicatessen. But he had no more to do with bringing these things into the world than the horned cattle in the fields, and he does no more to increase them today than the birds of the air.

On the contrary, he is generally against them, and sometimes with immense violence. Every step in human progress, from the first feeble stirrings in the abyss of time, has been opposed by the great majority of men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene V. Debs
    Your Honor,years ago I recognized my kinship with all living beings, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on earth. I said then, and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm X
    [As] long as the white man sent you to Korea, you bled. He sent you to Germany, you bled. He sent you to the South Pacific to fight the Japanese, you bled. You bleed for white people. But when it comes time to seeing your own churches being bombed and little black girls be murdered, you haven't got no blood. You bleed when the white man says bleed; you bite when the white man says bite; and you bark when the white man says bark. I hate to say this about us, but it's true. How are you going to be nonviolent in Mississippi, as violent as you were in Korea? How can you justify being nonviolent in Mississippi and Alabama, when your churches are being bombed, and your little girls are being murdered, and at the same time you're going to violent with Hitler, and Tojo, and somebody else that you don't even know?

If violence is wrong in America, violence is wrong abroad. If it's wrong to be violent defending black women and black children and black babies and black men, then it's wrong for America to draft us and make us violent abroad in defense of her. And if it is right for America to draft us, and teach us how to be violent in defense of her, then it is right for you and me to do whatever is necessary to defend our own people right here in this country.

+ Reply to Thread