+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Zekyl's Official "Frat Boy" thread Presented By: Dave Matthews and Axe Body Spray

Nice reference Swami.
    _

Blog Entries
    bump!

I hate those fuckers.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    SAN DIEGO - Dozens of San Diego State University students were arrested after a sweeping drug investigation found that some fraternity members openly dealt drugs and one even sent a mass text message advertising cocaine, authorities said Tuesday.
    Two kilograms of cocaine were seized, along with 350 Ecstasy pills, marijuana, psychedelic mushrooms, hash oil, methamphetamine, illicit prescription drugs, several guns and at least $60,000 in cash, authorities said.
    Of the 96 people arrested, 75 were students. Eighteen of the students were arrested Tuesday when nine search warrants were executed at various locations including fraternities, said Jesse Rodriguez, San Diego County assistant district attorney.
    The undercover probe, dubbed Operation Sudden Fall, was sparked by the cocaine overdose death of a student in May 2007, authorities said. As the investigation continued, another student, from Mesa College , died Feb. 26 of a cocaine overdose at an SDSU fraternity house, the DEA said.
    Those arrested included a student who was about to receive a criminal justice degree and another who was to receive a master's degree in homeland security. Some defendants were scheduled to appear in state court to face charges Tuesday.
    During the probe investigators discovered that in some fraternities most members were aware of "organized drug dealing occurring from the fraternity houses by its members," the Drug Enforcement Administration said in a news release.
    "Undercover agents purchased cocaine from fraternity members and confirmed that a hierarchy existed for the purpose of selling drugs for money," the DEA said.
    The district attorney's office said search warrants were served in San Diego and suburban La Mesa , including the Theta Chi fraternity house and several apartments.
    A member of Theta Chi sent out a mass text message to his "faithful customers" stating that he and his "associates" would be unable to sell cocaine while they were in Las Vegas over one weekend, according to the DEA. The text promoted a cocaine "sale" and listed the reduced prices.
    Theta Chi, founded in 1856, has 131 chapters in the U.S. and Canada and more than 161,000 initiates. A message left at the fraternity's Indianapolis headquarters was not immediately returned.
    University police and federal drug agents worked together in the investigation, making more than 130 undercover drug buys were made at locations including fraternity houses, student parking areas and dormitories, authorities said.
    Shawn Collinsworth, executive director of the national office of Phi Kappa Psi, said he was told by two of the SDSU fraternity chapter's leaders that four of its members were arrested. He added the fraternity is cooperating with the investigation.
    "It isn't behavior becoming of Phi Kappa Psi," Collinsworth said.
    San Diego State is one of the largest schools in California 's state university system with about 34,000 students. The campus has an active network of fraternities and sororities.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Heard about that yesterday. There's a chapter of each fraternity mentioned at Toledo.
    _

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    Don't know about you, Zek, but there's a Theta Chi chapter at my school and they are considered huge assholes. So I laughed when I read about that.
    [img]i17.tinypic.com/5z1kqq8.gif[/img]

They aren't huge assholes here as far as I know, everyone pretty much just avoids them.
    _

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    They aren't huge assholes here as far as I know, everyone pretty much just avoids them.
    Sounds like they need a bigger supply of the truly invigorating scents of Axe body spray.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Hey Zek, have you chillaxed and jammed with your bros lately?

Fo sho. You know, always hollerin at sluts and gettin our drink on.
    _

Blog Entries
    In shocking news, Ric Bucher was a frat boy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ric_Bucher
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread