...dot com!

But we come to my choice for the winner: Deathtongue. My hate for you has only grown stronger since voting for you to be a weekly winner. The overwhelming audacity to have that filthy thing within 50 feet of a hott such as she. Her beauty is that which sends men decending into madness, haunting them night and day with her unparalled wonder.

But seeing Deathtongue accosting such a thing of marvel sublimates that madness into a psychotic fury. A fury that causes one to lash out in anger at all that come near, and to brutally maul those who dare to cross is path who bear the mark of the douche.

Exactly. That is the proper reaction to the wrongness of an HCwDB Monthly Victor. As talayatu dreams up punishment for this crutch bearing hott molester:

As for the Tongue himself, I go to another theorist of medieval society and recommend Foucault-style monarchial punishment. In this case, I say we take a dozen of those 80 lb toddlers one sees on Maury and starve them for a few days. Then we take Tongue, strip him, and cover him in BBQ sauce. Then we put him in a room- a small one- with the hungry hungry little hippos. And then we let nature take its course, while the public watches it all on public access television.