+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 64
FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 LastLast

Thread: Currently viewing...(websites)

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Damn, I noticed this was happening. Kept getting "suggestions" on Twitter that were all hot profile pic girls with a series of similar-sounding cheesy provocative one-liners across their timelines and an onlyfans link in the bio. I noticed there was one dude who was a mutual to like all of them and seemed to retweet all their stuff constantly. I deleted that guy and all the rest went away. Makes sense, I'm getting pretty convinced that like 50% of people on social media are some sort of bot/orchestrated account. Probably not 50% but some shocking percentage....

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    (See also Elon Musk's manufactured army of defenders any time anyone speaks bad of him on Twitter.)

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    This deserves a picture, as a preview:

I like how Wolverine is one of the damned souls there (towards bottom right). Have fun snkt-snkt'ing in Hell, bub.

https://www.restaurantji.com/mi/harr...celis-corner-/

My mother in law loves Amateur night. She would of loved to come out of retirement but her back still is hurting her. My sister in law also enjoyed her lap dance from cinnamon but her Bunion wasn?t very attractive. I don?t care what anyone has to say the beer in a can and the carpet is a staple of Harrison! Also my wife bought me an amazing shirt that says support your local single moms. Lots of compliments at our church outings. Will be coming again

https://onezero.medium.com/17-questi...g-8e94f2089c8f

What are three specific issues that this new technology is supposed to solve?
    What are three specific issues that this new technology may create for you as a user?
    What are your issues and frustrations with the current processes and systems you?re using?
    What?s the timeframe to onboarding the new technology?
    Who are the technology?s competitors? What are the listed pros and cons?
    What are the sources of the technology?s reviews? Is it solely the company?s public relations department?
    What other products/services does this company has this company released?
    What?s the reputation of these products/services in the industry?
    How does this technology perform for minoritized people? Real talk, this may be the only question you need to ask.
    How will using this new technology alter your current process?
    How much time will you invest in getting familiar with the new technology? Be truthful. Lying to yourself isn?t worth the headache.
    Who has experience/training on this and who will train us?
    How well does this new technology alleviate your issues and frustrations?
    What?s the anticipated money cost and money savings of this new technology?
    who do i contact when/if I have questions months after the initial training sessions
    Does the technology have desktop and mobile accessibility? If available on mobile, can it be installed on Apple, Android and tablet devices? And what are the differences in functionality between desktop and mobile versions? Yes, although this is three questions, most people ask the first but not the other three and are disappointed when functionality varies across application type and platforms.
    How will the company and/or the company?s vendor supplying the tech product use my data and who will it be sold to? This one may open Pandora?s Box. The company or company?s vendor may not want to say or don?t know yet how they?ll use your data. They just want your data. You should receive a consumer data privacy policy outlining their explicit intentions.

+ Reply to Thread