+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Essential Brett Favre Thread

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Whoever made that movie is very, very gay and needs to accept it with courage and fortitude. The only thing more gay than that would be if it were about Tom Brady.

Blog Entries

This dude is friggin' cool.

and by cool I mean a loser.

Here's more of his vids:

Last edited by Timone; 01-06-2008 at 08:03 PM.

Glenn starts crying at exactly 3:05 of that video.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

Nice. Really nice.
    That's maybe the greatest song ever recorded.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    This shitty rap one or the Chariots of Fire theme?

Also, you didn't watch the whole thing so you had no idea about the Chariots of Fire theme.
    Find a new slant.

The shitty rap one. I love how blatantly terrible it is.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    The shitty rap ruined a great commercial.

Blog Entries
    This is why I hate Cameron Diaz:

Blog Entries
    Terrorists struck at America’s greatest treasure today, detonating a bomb that was placed under Brett Favre’s truck. But the national hero snuffed out the blast with his legendary throwing arm, sparing himself and others from serious injury or death.

“The JFK assassination, the Challenger explosion, these were all great national tragedies – Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!” said NFL broadcaster Chris Berman. “But rooting for Brett Favre is like rooting for America, it just is. And had he been felled, I doubt our country could ever truly recover. Bumbling, stumbling, fumbling!”

President Bush said Favre has been the primary target of terrorists for years.

“Brett Favre is America,” said President Bush. “No one believed we could thread the needle of freedom through the triple coverage of oppression, but we did. And today we stand aging and wiser, yet still a kid at heart. This is why evil-doers wish Brett Favre harm. He is everything that is great about America – but then multiplied by a thousand and covered in rugged stubble. Taking him down is the only thing that would truly hurt this country, and the terrorists know it. And no amount of prescription painkillers would dull that pain.”

The attack on Favre came this afternoon as he was about to leave the team’s facility following practice. The heroic gunslinger spotted a time bomb stuck in his pick-up truck’s wheel well, but decided to cover the bomb with his hulking hand instead of discarding it. The huge blast left Favre’s truck a smoking heap of metal, but made no mark on his hand.

“I haven’t missed a start in my career due to injury and Al-Qaeda thinks a little car bomb is going to hurt me?” Favre asked. “If they believe that, I’ve got some swamp land in Mississippi to sell them. No, seriously, I have lots of swamp land I can sell.”

Packers head coach Mike McCarthy says the bomb scene was vintage Favre.

“People asked me why Brett didn’t just grab the bomb and throw it far out of the way before it blew up,” said McCarthy. “Well, the answer to that is simple. Brett Favre never plays it safe. He never throws it away. In fact, he’d be more likely to throw a bomb into a group of three or four children than to throw it away.”
    Old article I dug up on SportsPickle.

+ Reply to Thread