+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 189
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Currently eating...

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

Some good Ebeneser Eatin today
    there's used to be a restaurant called The Sheik in west bloomfield i used to go to. they changed to a La Shish, and the food close to the same. there's a salad called fatoosh (sp?).....kind of looks like the green stuff on the left side. is it similar in taste? i freakin' love fatoosh, even though i need to chew gum after, lol.

is the yogurt w/ cucumbers called tzadik (sp?) sauce? the stuff that comes in gyros?

man, i'm hungry now....

Hahhaaaa! That tabbouleh. Its like fatoush only made with parclie instead of lettuce. Fatoush is fucking awesome. If anyone here has ever been to a restaurant called The Saraha, my family used to own that restaurant.

That yogurt is called Labean (i butchered the spelling). Its just a non flavored yogurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Hahhaaaa! That tabbouleh. Its like fatoush only made with parclie instead of lettuce. Fatoush is fucking awesome. If anyone here has ever been to a restaurant called The Saraha, my family used to own that restaurant.

That yogurt is called Labean (i butchered the spelling). Its just a non flavored yogurt.
    tabbouleh. oh yeah, my sister used to always get that in a wrap-type sandwich with falaffel (sp?), those fried balls/patties. i'd get chicken shawarma sandwiches w/ the fatoush salad. it was decently priced too.

hommous rocks too. but it gives me crazy gas, lol.

Dude, Falaffel is the fucking shit. So is Shawarma. I like the meet one better than the chicken though. Hommous is my favorite, hands down. I can eat that suff by its self. Its really good when you dip some meet in it....

Nothing! Had a coffee and a scone this morning, been drawing and designing since 10, and had to drive into Encino at 4pm for a design lead that went absolutely fucking nowhere.

It's hot, I think my engine gasket is leaking coolant, and that motherfucker had me drive to motherfucking Encino, home of the worst elderly drivers on planet Earth, just to inform me of a "possible" design job "five months from now"!

I'm going to take a cool shower now, and maybe make some more shirts tonight. In N' Out sounds mighty good right about now.

Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

Pancakes with a side of Barbaro. Yum.

Sincerely,

Krista Latham Jahnke.
    Last edited by Matt; 09-25-2006 at 04:22 PM.

Ruth's Chris filet & garlic mashed potatoes.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Yesterday, it was a French onion sourdough bread bowl + apple from Panera.

"Jickboy" and I just had a lunch challenge

Of the six fast food restaurants on our strip, we each had to get 1 item and couldn't duplicate what the other guy was getting.

The six stops were
    Wendys- I got a Frosty, he got a pop
    Burger King- I got Chicken Fries, he got mozzarella sticks
    Taco Bell- I got a Chicken Quesidilla, he got cinnamon twists
    KFC- I got a Snacker, he got a Twister
    Long Johns- I got a pop, he got hushpuppies
    McDonalds- I got nuggets, he got a hot fudge sundae

We both finished it all, but I think mine was more impressive and satisfying. He admits he made a few errors.

Roundup

Jickboy
    Pop
    Mozzerella sticks
    Cinnamon twists
    Twister
    Hush Puppies
    Hot fudge Sundae

Wizzle
    Frosty
    Chicken Fries
    Chicken Quesidella