+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 29
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Official post here when you are drunk thread and cant find the drunk thread thread

Wow, that was awesome.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    The most amazing thing happened tonight see i had rented the big lebowski because my wife never saw it and i knew she owuls love it and just straaaaaaangely enough by some random confulence of events like some kind of cosmic auspicious crux i just happened to have all the fixing ffor white russians in the house like because its half and half and vodka and kalhua on ice and we usually do have vodka but then we just happeneeed to have half and half milk and kalua on hand becaues of our friends coming over so someitmes what you just now have in ur fridge is exatcly what the universe wants you to have

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Sledgehammered!!!!!!!!!

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

I get the feeling Vinny was drinking last night.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Dudddddeee!!!!!!! I love white russsiiansss!!!!!!!! MMMMaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn aaaaaaaaammmmmmm IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII stoned!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck ya, vival las vegas mother fuckers. Laughin at absolutely nothin, should have not smoked the ganga. SHIT

I don't like it when gusman is high. There's no amazing stories about his women problems.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Weed + Gusman = +1 Gusman,
    Weed + Gusman = -1 WTFDetroit

went to a party tonight, had a good time, however, pretty much everyone at the party was taken as far as the girls go. Pointless to go to the bar or a party unless you are getting phone numbers. I mean how many one night stands come out of bar nights or crazy parties. Gotta get the digits or ur wastin ur time.

THat is gusmans lesson of the day>

I went to a party last night too. Everyone is married these days or definately an item (I'm old). There is the occasional divorcee, but when someone gets divorced they don't come to our old peeps parties, they go out.

moral of the story, don't grow old.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Or having someone already willing to have sex with you before you grow old. That's what I took from it.
    _

+ Reply to Thread