+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Official post here when you are drunk thread and cant find the drunk thread thread

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    DRUNK, starting the birthday party early this year. This could be a 2 week bender at this rate.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by gusman
    I need a few beers/drinks....I cant get this fuckin girl out of my head.
    2nded
    _

You and your women trouble, Zek. I think you should write a book.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I like the feeling I have when I like a girl, but man it is just a different state of being.

I've had 1 or 2.
    Players meeting my ASS!

i am back, buzzed up and about to get into the whipped cream.

hardy har har

you know what, now i am worked up. and its all about this stupid girl, fucking women, you love em you hate em and now i just wanna go crazy and I promised myself i wouldn't. I really like this girl and then I get this text message I wanted to tell you why I was crabby at work today but i did not have the balls. I cant tell if she likes me and it is driving me insane. what does it matter though if i girl likes you she will make time for you no matter waht, you could tell her you were fucking a rhinosaurus and she would say call me when you get done and we can hang out, thats how you know if a girl really likes you, i dont have it all figured out but i think I am close, this girl i am chasing these days is hot, so hot that I have been trying to get myself in better shape. and that is big for me, you know, she seems like the kinda a girl that wants to be supported by a guy with some money and I try, we will see how things go. and you know what you guys are all great each one of ya all, I have been around on the realgm boards since high school in 2001 and now I still know some of you guys I think. Iw ould be curious to know who was part of realgm, I love vodka and i dont care.

Herre is something for are you hopeless roamantics, if oyu like a girl, shoot yourself you idiot.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by gusman
    you know what, now i am worked up. and its all about this stupid girl, fucking women, you love em you hate em and now i just wanna go crazy and I promised myself i wouldn't. I really like this girl and then I get this text message I wanted to tell you why I was crabby at work today but i did not have the balls. I cant tell if she likes me and it is driving me insane. what does it matter though if i girl likes you she will make time for you no matter waht, you could tell her you were fucking a rhinosaurus and she would say call me when you get done and we can hang out, thats how you know if a girl really likes you, i dont have it all figured out but i think I am close, this girl i am chasing these days is hot, so hot that I have been trying to get myself in better shape. and that is big for me, you know, she seems like the kinda a girl that wants to be supported by a guy with some money and I try, we will see how things go. and you know what you guys are all great each one of ya all, I have been around on the realgm boards since high school in 2001 and now I still know some of you guys I think. Iw ould be curious to know who was part of realgm, I love vodka and i dont care.

Herre is something for are you hopeless roamantics, if oyu like a girl, shoot yourself you idiot.
    EPIC

This is the reason I sign on to WTF on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Iw ould be curious to know who was part of realgm, I love vodka and i dont care.

McCain should have ended his acceptance speech with these exact words.
    I will never write something this good.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread