+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 29
FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Official post here when you are drunk thread and cant find the drunk thread thread

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    When I looked in the dictionary, it said "See Democrat p.666"

Yeah, I have no idea what it means but it does sound like something Obama would do.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I did drink a lot tonight, I can not believe how much my life has changed over the course of a year. All because of a girl and that feeling in my stomach. Dont necessarily know that I am on the road to complete successm, but I am heading in the right direction. Some times you have to take chances. I always use to think that life would remain constant forever and that my mindset would stay the same, but things do change and so do we and it freaks me the fuck out. The human mind is so fragile that it scares me, I can only hope to remain focused on my goals. In life it is very easy to be a slacker. Here are 3 rules to live by........................

GUSMAN'S RULES TO LIVE BY

1. The only secret is the one that you do not tell anyone.
    2. Talk is cheap, actions speak louder than words. stop talking and do it
    3. You are what you think you are.
    4. If you are going to talk shit about someone you are better off saying it to their face then behind there back. If you do not have anything nice to say about someone, keep your mouth shut.

I think those are some good concepts.

Blog Entries
    Best 3 rules ever.
    Find a new slant.

I almost rofl'd, but it's 9:30 am, I'm sick with a sore knee and it's 59 degrees in our house cuz someone turned the heat off. That plus I now have two situations to resolve.

Anyways, no I'm not drunk and yesterday was the first Friday in well over two months that I did not get stupid drunk. I didn't drink at all.

But anyways, yes, great 3 rules.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gusman
    I did drink a lot tonight, I can not believe how much my life has changed over the course of a year. All because of a girl and that feeling in my stomach. Dont necessarily know that I am on the road to complete successm, but I am heading in the right direction. Some times you have to take chances. I always use to think that life would remain constant forever and that my mindset would stay the same, but things do change and so do we and it freaks me the fuck out. The human mind is so fragile that it scares me, I can only hope to remain focused on my goals. In life it is very easy to be a slacker. Here are 3 rules to live by........................

GUSMAN'S RULES TO LIVE BY

1. The only secret is the one that you do not tell anyone.
    2. Talk is cheap, actions speak louder than words. stop talking and do it
    3. You are what you think you are.
    4. If you are going to talk shit about someone you are better off saying it to their face then behind there back. If you do not have anything nice to say about someone, keep your mouth shut.

I think those are some good concepts.

GREATEST.

POST.

EVER.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    5. Don't try and be a hero.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

drank vodka tonight. let me tell you guys, it sucks to be around newborns to 2 year olds. I have having a hard time hanging out with some of my friends who have kids. The wife is telling me to be quiet all the time, I did not have a kid yet so it is very difficult to relate to people with kids and deal with their kids. Does anyone understand this?????

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Yes, I understand that it's difficult to keep my friends who don't have kids quiet when they come over lol.

This world is a confusing place. You can search for answers to questions. You can attempt to define things or yourself for that matter, but in the end the effort is futile because we cannot be defined. There is no reason to our existance, no infinite structure. Life goes by so fast it is scary, I am sick of trying to understand instead of just living. I guess the key is to just roll with it. That is all.

+ Reply to Thread