Well I am at the point another night of endless drinking. Not too proud of myself, but I can toot my horn in some ways because I am going to Florida on WED. I ah went to burger king and got a whopper buy one get one free because I was so hungry. It was good because I put BBBBBBQ sauce on it, in reference to the simpsons if any of you simpsons buffs are out there. Here we go about the pistons, about how i will be pissed if we lose. I swear to god we dont make it out of the second round I am done and I am sticking to my guns. I am sick of all this fiddle faddle bullshit with the east and their ratings. If you dont think taylor swift is hot then you have a problem, if you dont think carrie underwood is hot then you have a problem, if you think that tramp who played in sex in the city is hot, the one who played in the movie about not leaving home is hot, you have a problem. I cant think of that bitches name. anyways, i am thinking about playing some halo right now and do not me to infringe on anyones rights by posting this mesage, I am just writing whats on my mind. It's not like I am just writing to take up space space space space space space space space space space space space space space...OK you got me I am, but who gonna STOP ME

NOT YOU ,,,,jackass