+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official post here when you are drunk thread and cant find the drunk thread thread

Exclamation Official post here when you are drunk thread and cant find the drunk thread thread

Well I am at the point another night of endless drinking. Not too proud of myself, but I can toot my horn in some ways because I am going to Florida on WED. I ah went to burger king and got a whopper buy one get one free because I was so hungry. It was good because I put BBBBBBQ sauce on it, in reference to the simpsons if any of you simpsons buffs are out there. Here we go about the pistons, about how i will be pissed if we lose. I swear to god we dont make it out of the second round I am done and I am sticking to my guns. I am sick of all this fiddle faddle bullshit with the east and their ratings. If you dont think taylor swift is hot then you have a problem, if you dont think carrie underwood is hot then you have a problem, if you think that tramp who played in sex in the city is hot, the one who played in the movie about not leaving home is hot, you have a problem. I cant think of that bitches name. anyways, i am thinking about playing some halo right now and do not me to infringe on anyones rights by posting this mesage, I am just writing whats on my mind. It's not like I am just writing to take up space space space space space space space space space space space space space space...OK you got me I am, but who gonna STOP ME

NOT YOU ,,,,jackass

Blog Entries
    Greatest post ever.
    Last edited by Timone; 02-28-2008 at 11:36 PM.

I wish I could do more than just sticky this.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    What if you're drunk and can't find THIS thread?

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Douche Baggins
    What if you're drunk and can't find THIS thread?
    Take a good look at yourself and stop trying and be a hero. That is the only option. Either that or just start another thread. Or just not do anything. Or have another beer.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Why not bring back Webber as well?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    WHY NOT bring back Webber?? were just going to lose to cleveland like the kenny chesney song said.

Blog Entries
    If Glenn swats THIS I'm not going to be his friend anymore.

Cot damnit, stealin' mah thunder.

I SAID STEALING AMEAH THUNDAH!

+ Reply to Thread