+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrell Pryor and UM, a match made in heaven.

Blog Entries
    Webster, have you noticed your new avatar yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Douche Baggins
    You're obsessed, man. Just accept it. You care more about Michigan and Michigan fans than you do about the university you attended.
    First of all, why do you have to edit such short posts? Secondly, I just feel compelled to remind the non-alumni fans that they are just that, non-alumni fans. Too many times people who are nothing more than a revenue stream for UM try and take on airs vis-a-vis fans who actually went to, and graduated from, the school they root for. Frankly, you people bring it on yourselves.

Webster, have you noticed your new avatar yet?
    It doesn`t matter. It is the only recourse this gaggle of blue and yellow jock-strap washers has against me. They know my argument is sound and they can not refute it. Therefore, they respond in a manner in which they are well-versed (i.e. childish sniping).

Blog Entries
    Editing my posts is my trademark.

No, you're a total hypocrite.
    How am I a hypocrite?

Blog Entries
    You're a hypocrite because you call out Michigan fans who never attended the university, while you turn a blind eye to the fact some of your fellow Sparties here never attended Michigan State.

Once again you're spot on. I cheer for Michigan because it's the only thing in my life that makes me feel like a winner. Nevermind the other aspects of my life. All I care about is the NCAA football team I cheer for. Nothing else matters. I live my life through how they do.

Speaking of living my life through others, it's good to see you do that as well. Unfortunately the team you cheer for sucks, so you have to talk about how bad, evil and classless your rival is to make up for the fact that your team sucks. Not satisfied enough? Let's tell a message board that you have two degrees so they respect you more. And keep mentioning it so they know you're not making shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    bukdow eats, shits, sleeps, and breathes college sports.

EVEN volleyball!
    Last edited by Timone; 02-27-2008 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    Once again you're spot on. I cheer for Michigan because it's the only thing in my life that makes me feel like a winner. Nevermind the other aspects of my life. All I care about is the NCAA football team I cheer for. Nothing else matters. I live my life through how they do.

Speaking of living my life through others, it's good to see you do that as well. Unfortunately the team you cheer for sucks, so you have to talk about how bad, evil and classless your rival is to make up for the fact that your team sucks. Not satisfied enough? Let's tell a message board that you have two degrees so they respect you more. And keep mentioning it so they know you're not making shit up.
    It appears you are the only person that insists on bringing up my degrees from MSU. MSU sports teams don`t suck. Basketball and hockey are very competitive and football is getting better under a quality coach.

But, enough of this. Here is to hoping Pryor lands in Ann Arbor. He will be like a mixture of Horton/Petway/Harris. Talented but self-obsessed and dumb as a box of rocks all the while insisting he is the "Crunk" (or "Cronk" or "Chronic" or however the damn retards refer to themselves these days) and demanding he be treated as such.

Blog Entries
    Be careful what you wish for.

+ Reply to Thread