+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrell Pryor and UM, a match made in heaven.

Blog Entries
    bukdow's wife told me last night that Josef uses his two degrees to compensate for his small penis.

She also told me that she's banging a Michigan grad behind his back and Joe has no friends, so he uses the fact he graduated from MSU to try to fit in with others.
    Last edited by Timone; 02-27-2008 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    I've met annoying Sparties before, but bukdow takes the cake. Your hatred of U of M is actually creepy. Almost stalkerish. You're a 30-something with kids. Maybe you should re-assess your life and stop caring so much about a school that you didn't go to. Your blood pressure is rising because of 18-21 year old kids.

Get a life.
    Not so much. I just like haranguing bandwagon UM fans and this place is chock full of them. I can`t help but be amused/disgusted by people like this:
    Attached Images

Blog Entries
    No, you're obsessed.
    Last edited by Timone; 02-27-2008 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Douche Baggins
    No, you're obsessed.
    Did you look at my attached picture in my previous post? Its hilarious and spot on. Come on, admit it, how many of you SVSU and OU dropouts are in that picture?

Blog Entries
    McGuffie may not end up in Ann Arbor

Mike Hart is a problem

Per WDFN: Mallett to transfer

RR unhappy in AA

True Wolverines

Why Lloyd doesn't want Miles

There is nothing special about Mallett

Getting to know Marques Slocum

Blog Entries
    I have to hand it to you though, that pic is pretty funny.

I'm glad you can take a joke about your fellow Michigan fans.

You're absolutely right. Let's go so far to hate people because they wear a certain color and cheer for a certain team. Let's go through life stereotyping people because they cheer for a team that you don't like. Fuck Michigan and all of their fans.

It's also clear that none of us have the same level of intellect as you. Arguing with you obviously bores you because we're all mental midgets because we cheer for Michigan. I'm done boring you. I have to get back to trying to comprehend The Cat in the Hat.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Douche Baggins
    McGuffie may not end up in Ann Arbor

Mike Hart is a problem

Per WDFN: Mallett to transfer

RR unhappy in AA

True Wolverines

Why Lloyd doesn't want Miles

There is nothing special about Mallett

Getting to know Marques Slocum
    See post #12

Blog Entries
    You're obsessed, man. Just accept it. You care more about Michigan and Michigan fans than you do about the university you attended.
    Last edited by Timone; 02-27-2008 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    You're absolutely right. Let's go so far to hate people because they wear a certain color and cheer for a certain team. Let's go through life stereotyping people because they cheer for a team that you don't like. Fuck Michigan and all of their fans.

It's also clear that none of us have the same level of intellect as you. Arguing with you obviously bores you because we're all mental midgets because we cheer for Michigan. I'm done boring you. I have to get back to trying to comprehend The Cat in the Hat.
    Don`t be so hard on yourself. Yes, you do show poor character by being a non-alumni fan of UM. And yes, your need to feel like a winner as the basis for your "fandom" is something you should honestly address. However, these are things you can change. There is hope. You don`t have to be a social/emotional lamprey.

+ Reply to Thread