+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrell Pryor and UM, a match made in heaven.

Terrell Pryor and UM, a match made in heaven.

This kid exhibits all the qualities of a UM athlete. Throw in UM`s new hillbilly skipper and his history of tolerating such idiots and you have another ass for Brandstatter, and the rest of you goof-balls, to kiss.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...Desired-240208

If Terrell Pryor comes to Michigan, and bukdow says loving him is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    If Terrell Pryor comes to Michigan, and bukdow says loving him is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
    Typical. You will accept any type of low-life cretin as long as they win and allow you a vicarious avenue to "success". Here`s the deal, bub. Lloyd was able to, for the most part, keep a lid on the realities that are UM football. That being, the thugs, ego-maniacs and social malcontents that make up the roster. With Hillbilly Rich, the inmates will run the asylum and UM football will be exposed for what it is, a football factory filled with kids that you wouldn`t let within a mile of your daughter, nothing more.

Alas, the Wal-Mart Wolverines will still scream blue and yellow until their guts burst because they have nothing else.

Blog Entries
    Yes!

Welcome back, old friend.
    Last edited by Glenn; 02-27-2008 at 06:32 PM.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    Typical. You will accept any type of low-life cretin as long as they win and allow you a vicarious avenue to "success". Here`s the deal, bub. Lloyd was able to, for the most part, keep a lid on the realities that are UM football. That being, the thugs, ego-maniacs and social malcontents that make up the roster. With Hillbilly Rich, the inmates will run the asylum and UM football will be exposed for what it is, a football factory filled with kids that you wouldn`t let within a mile of your daughter, nothing more.

Alas, the Wal-Mart Wolverines will still scream blue and yellow until their guts burst because they have nothing else.
    And? You have a problem with this?
    Does ANYONE else have a problem with this?

Didn't think so. Carry on, bukdow!
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    bukdow, unlike the Walmart Wolverines here, apparently doesn't care about the team he roots for. The guy's entire schtick is talking about Michigan.
    Last edited by Timone; 02-27-2008 at 07:24 PM.

if this guy hates UM so much why does he have mike hart in his Av?

Blog Entries
    bukdow, I suggest you stop now before someone in your family gets hurt.

I also suggest you put your green pumps back on and crawl back underneath Dantonio's desk, because Rodriguez doesn't need someone like you fellating him constantly.
    Last edited by Timone; 02-27-2008 at 09:05 PM.

allow you a vicarious avenue to success
    I fucking love this guy
    Players meeting my ASS!

I've met annoying Sparties before, but bukdow takes the cake. Your hatred of U of M is actually creepy. Almost stalkerish. You're a 30-something with kids. Maybe you should re-assess your life and stop caring so much about a school that you didn't go to. Your blood pressure is rising because of 18-21 year old kids.

Get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread