+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: TRADE: Cavs get Ben Wallace from Bulls, Wally Szczerbiak from Sonics

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by BubblesTheLion
    I'm pretty sure it was Eric Snow handing Billups his ass in the playoffs, along with the constant double teams on the way up the floor.

I like this deal for Detroit. We can commit two defenders to Bron (Rip and Prince) and totally ignore Ben.
    Yikes as much as Flip isnt my idea of a good coach, most of us need never to get into coaching. You leave ben totally uncovered he'll make those dunks. nothing wrong with cheating away from him. but it would be foolish to totally ignore him, if not for a dunk, for the fact that you need to keep a body on him in second chance rebounds. They got him for that, and those second chances can kill us.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Codename V
    Yikes as much as Flip isnt my idea of a good coach, most of us need never to get into coaching. You leave ben totally uncovered he'll make those dunks. nothing wrong with cheating away from him. but it would be foolish to totally ignore him, if not for a dunk, for the fact that you need to keep a body on him in second chance rebounds. They got him for that, and those second chances can kill us.
    Yes, there is a difference between totally uncovered and ignoring. I mean, and what i thought would be understood by any Pistons fan. IS DO WHAT TEAMS USED TO DO TO US.
    Hype?

Yeah, most teams just give him about 10 feet of space on the perimeter. Keep one eye on him and one eye on the superstar (in this case Lebron). That way if the superstar's defender gets beat you can help. If he's in the paint, you have to stay on him at least for rebounding sake.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread