+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: TRADE: Juan Dixon to Detroit for Brezec

Blog Entries
    YES!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Mailman
    Did anyone think we could actually GET somebody that would help us for Brezec?
    Yes. I thought at the very least we'd get a 2nd rounder for him. Or possibly a solid swingman for a package of expirings (maybe not Miller, but somebody better than Hayes). Or at least hold onto him for insurance. I don't understand what Dixon adds that we don't already have in Stuckey/Flip/AA/Hunter.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    What inda knee jerk reaction is this to the Ben Trade?????? Or is it a "Amir/Walter/Maxiell are our guys with shaq in the west again" Trade.

I hope this leads to Jarvis and Flip being traded together. Though I know it wont.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

juan was a 17 pick by jordan, i recall. hes had some nice years. he's gone deep in the ncaa's. hes not a bad player.

i knew that brezec had no value to us from day 1. not flip's cup of tea. this trade doesnt mean a whole lot.

i suspect juan is the 6 guard on the bench, meaning he'll get the same pt brezec was getting. if called upon, i suspect he'll play pretty well. i dont expect him to play though.

this very well could come down to that 200k.

i like dixon. i would have loved this trade- last year. this year it makes no sense IMO.

stuckey and AA better not lose a single minute of PT to dixon. first off, we need THEM to develop and 2nd- they're at least as capable as him.

dixon could be an instant 'shooter off the bench' type but again, we already have that in hayes. i think if we were going to make this move, there are a couple of other small moves we should have made also.

if not, why bother to make the move? it only further clogs up the depth chart and makes us thinner up front.

i have no problem getting samb in there as our 5th big man or whatever. but i don't get brining in another guard.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Higherwarrior

dixon could be an instant 'shooter off the bench' type but again, we already have that in hayes.

dixon was pretty good his last yr in portland

like really...
    twitter.com/screamphoenix

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Dixon will steal affalo's minutes, unfortunately, book it.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Blog Entries
    All 12.2?

Personally I think he'll rarely play, if even at all.
    Last edited by Timone; 02-21-2008 at 07:27 PM.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    We're bringing in Dale Davis.
    Please please please make it so Joe!

+ Reply to Thread