+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: TRADE: Juan Dixon to Detroit for Brezec

WTF(detroit.com)??

Is no one else concerned that we dont have a single Center on our roster? I mean i'm all for trading Brezec to help get a better legit Center, or hell even for a 3 swingman that doesnt suck, but for another guard!???

Lets hope we haven't heard about a deal shipping out Flip Murray.

This is purely a move to get Cheickh Samb in the 12-man.
    lol

Blog Entries
    I wonder if Flip Murray is off to NJ as part of a Magliore deal? (with Herrmann?)
    Find a new slant.

I don't get this either unless Samb is ready to be our emergancy center.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

So I looked at his numbers this year. Shoots just under %37 from the floor and has an AST/TO ratio barely over 1. I don't understand how Dixon is any better than Hunter as a 3rd string guard. I hate to say it, but I'd rather have Flip as my 3rd string guard. He's shooting %41, has a 2 to 1 AST/TO ratio, and at least is familiar with our players.

WTF Joe?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I am absolutely crushed today. Please hold my calls.

Blog Entries
    Did anyone think we could actually GET somebody that would help us for Brezec?

Dixon was sweet in college.

Joe knows that the NCAA's are going through Detroit.

He was fantisizing about March Madness and said 'Lets get rid of this foreign honkey and bring in some real American talent'

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

+ Reply to Thread