+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pacman not as dumb as vics wife.

Pacman not as dumb as vics wife.

Reports: Urbanski's wife says Goodell reneged on promise of financial help

ESPN.com news services

Kathy Urbanski, whose husband, Tommy, was paralyzed in a melee at a Las Vegas nightclub that involved now-suspended Tennessee Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones, said NFL commissioner Roger Goodell promised to help the family pay its mounting medical expenses, according to published reports.

She now says Goodell has reneged on his offer. "Roger Goodell told me, 'You don't have to call us. We'll get in touch with you,'" Kathy Urbanski told the New York Daily News for a story published Sunday. "Now I realize he meant, 'Don't call us, we'll call you.'" The Urbanskis' plight also was reported by the Las Vegas Review-Journal in recent weeks.

Tommy Urbanski was one of three people wounded in the shooting outside the Minxx Gentleman's Club. He still has a bullet in his spine from the Feb. 19, 2007, incident, which occurred during NBA All-Star Weekend. Kathy Urbanski told the Daily News she and her husband received two calls from the league about its desire to offer financial help, but when the Urbanskis called back, they received no response.

Prior to Super Bowl XLII, Goodell addressed the Urbanskis' difficulties. "I'm sorry about the tragedy the family is going through, but I don't feel we have any responsibility," Goodell said. Goodell added that Kathy Urbanski agreed with him during their discussion, but Urbanski later disputed the commissioner's recollection of their conversation. "This is a David-and-Goliath situation, with working people against a very greedy and evil corporation called the NFL," she told the Daily News.
    So, he was shot at a "gentelman's club"? And the wife is OK with him "being" at a gentelman's club? Did she know he was getting lap dances while she was home with the kids, watching Extreme Makeover:Home Edition (or, perhaps, boinking the gardner).

Stupid bitch. I wpouldn't give her a penny.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    And really, how in any way is this the NFL's responsibility? Just because he was one of their players? Am I missing something?

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    So, he was shot at a "gentelman's club"? And the wife is OK with him "being" at a gentelman's club? Did she know he was getting lap dances while she was home with the kids, watching Extreme Makeover:Home Edition (or, perhaps, boinking the gardner).

Stupid bitch. I wpouldn't give her a penny.
    IIRC, HE WORKED THERE! Don't be a douchbag.

edit - Yup. He worked there to pay for her law school.

http://www.tommyurbanskifund.com/

A real estate agent by day, Tommy had only recently landed a part-time management position at the Minxx nightclub to help pay for his wife's law school education, during the slower winter real estate season
    Last edited by detroitsportscity; 02-17-2008 at 10:09 PM.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

Of all the jobs he could have "landed"......

If your husband's employee schedule read "Trixie, Destiny, Charity, Delight, Summer", wouldn't you say to him "Dude, just work at McDonalds".

Blog Entries
    Yeah.

Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by The Mailman
    Yeah.

Wait, what?
    DSC called me a douchebag for alling out the vics choice of venue. I noted that there are plenty of jobs available besides "manager" of a strip joint.

Add to that, he must be a pretty shitty real estate agent if he doesn't have enough dough to help pay for his wife's "education". And what %$#@ law school is she attending, anyways... HAHHHVAHRD? If they're so hard up, he should've pointed her to one of the many fine community colleges in the area.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    DSC called me a douchebag for alling out the vics choice of venue. I noted that there are plenty of jobs available besides "manager" of a strip joint.
    I get that part. Which is why I said Yeah.

The Wait, what? part was me after realizing I had just answered a question about what I'd tell my husband to do.
    Last edited by Timone; 02-18-2008 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mailman
    I get that part. Which is why I said Yeah.

The Wait, what? part was me after realizing I had just answered a question about what I'd tell my husband to do.
    The dude had it coming.

He works at a strip joint, to help pay for her law school education. Then, armed with that education, she proceeds to file divorce papers because she suspects he was fooling around on her while working at the strip club to pay for that education.

First, the law school you go to makes a difference to employees, you can't just hit up some community college law school and get the same education as a Harvard or Yale education. Second, the strip club probably paid a whole lot better than McDonald's or Burger King would. I don't see any problems with him being a manager there. For all you know, he was in the back room doing paperwork all the time and rarely even saw the girls. You can't call him out on trying to support his family. That's just fucking ignorant.
    _

Blog Entries
    I'll miss you Zekyl.

+ Reply to Thread