+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LOL@Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    By the way, Arch, good work with the title.
    Hah. Thanks.

Now it looks like it'll have a double-meaning.

Tch. And women say I'm not deep enough. The hell do they know?

Grady..........7 pts, 4 rebs, 9 ast, 0 turnovers. Maybe, just maybe, the kid is starting to get it and we can win 1 or 2 more down the stretch.

Also, Anthony Wright is 100% not the answer, but OMG it is fun to watch a fucking small forward hit a god damn open 3 point shot. Ron Coleman is about as useless as Gary Coleman's left nut.

I don't understand what happened. This is not the team I know. If I'm not careful I might actually be encouraged by this. I just might expect 10 wins by the end of the season and feel like there is something to build on for next year, when Ron "Who Cares?" Coleman is gone and everyone else is conceivably better, plus we get two more scholarship players, and LLP at the end of the fall semester. So we might win freaking 11 games next year!

Ok, I have to calm down. I'm getting too excited.

So now it appears the coward Knockout will NOT make an appearance, since the best start ever has lost 2 of 3 and the worst start has won 2 in a row. Although, if the greenies manage to beat that cheaters Sampson's team, I'm sure he'll resurface. Otherwise expect no more appearances until March when he'll wax poetically about Izzo's tourney record.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Blog Entries
    Knockout? More like Hideout. Zing!

michigan didnt even look like it cared in the first half. i almost turned it off. nice to see a kick ass showing on national tv. i wonder if anyone watched... probably not.

LOLwin!!!!

Beautiful thread title. Genious.
    _

+ Reply to Thread