+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Dont try and be a hero

Blog Entries
    Wait, did somebody try?
    Find a new slant.

I think MoTown was just reminding us for our own good. It had been a while, so he wanted to give us a pre-emptive strike. Very thoughtful of him. Maybe something the voters should take into consideration?
    _

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    I think MoTown was just reminding us for our own good. It had been a while, so he wanted to give us a pre-emptive strike. Very thoughtful of him. Maybe something the voters should take into consideration?
    Didn't Saddam Hussein oppose trying and being a hero?
    Find a new slant.

Those being a hero were doing it AGAINST Saddam, if I recall correctly. He opposed people being against him, and that covered most humans. Maybe something to ask Mo about in his thread?
    _

Actually I was reminding everyone that WTF has officially named April as "Don't Try and be a Hero Month." The month where all of us realize the (lack of) hero inside all of us. This truly is a historic month.

This month, every user who donates at least $10 to the Gusman Association of America will receive:
    - An official "Don't try and be a hero" slap on bracelet.
    - A gusman autographed "Don't try and be a hero" mini-basketball.
    - A VHS named "Don't Try and be a Hero: i AM. I cant fix this shit. sorry - A True Underdog Story of gusman's career." In it, gusman himself will explain how not to try and be a hero.
    - An official poster of gusman's famous CHRIS WEBBER RANT entitled: Why not bring Webber back?

You're probably thinking, "MoTown, this is so much. There has to be a catch!"

Ladies and gentlemen, that's where you're wrong! Gusman is doing this out of the kindness of his heroic heart, as he has you, the anti-hero, in mind! He just wants to remind you that heroes don't try, they just are.

If donate before the first of the month, you also receive: "Girls of gusman," a picturebook of all the girls within his office that gusman has taken home and kicked out of his house before the night is over. Included in this book, of course, is the girl that flirted with him but he was her manager. You guessed it, he boned her.

Don't miss out on this fantastic offer. Please donate to The Gusman Association of America and please, Don't try and be a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

Hedo needed to listen to gusman tonight.

Hedo is now going fishing because he "Tried to be a hero."

MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Well, at least Suge was successful at getting two of the biggest rappers of all time killed.
    Last edited by Timone; 05-14-2008 at 06:39 PM.

BUMP

MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread