+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dont try and be a hero

Blog Entries
    I wonder if Billy has read this thread?
    Find a new slant.

Fuck, Gus edited it.

And Gus I agree that the Dunk Appreciation thread looks like Drunk Apreciation thread all the time.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Any chance we can change the thread title to "Don't try to be a hero". The grammer is killing me. Unless he's trying to say that you become a hero by not trying.
    _

Blog Entries
    ^ No, changing it would ruin the thread.

I'm considering a one-week suspension to Zek for attempting to change any of gusman's posts.

That's like telling God that you could have created the world better.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    That's like messing with The Roman Colosseum or something.
    Last edited by Timone; 02-14-2008 at 04:39 PM.

Baseball, Hot dogs, Apple pie, Chevrolet and Gus's posts.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I don't know what I'd do if I had to go a week without WTFD
    _

Blog Entries
    why not bring back webber???????? We are just going to lose to boston or cleveland anyways. just like the kenny chesney song we are going back to cleveland and losing, the best we can hope for is cleveland playing boston in the second round that way we can play boston in the ECF and say that we made it there again. can someone please explain to me how we are going to make to the nba finals, boston is 3x the media draw of the pistons, the pistons are the losing wrestler in the wwf we are the randy macho man savage of the world, i wish it were not this way but i cant see any differently atleast not lately, so in conclusion the only way that I see us beating boston is if we had made the trade for kobe earlier in the year and that way we would carry that celebrity status that david stern and the nba crave. I told the palace president last year that we were going to lose to LEBRon in the RCF and they kicked me out of the palace and made me write apology letters. screw it if we lose again this year and i think it is based on the nba fixing it to get the more popluar team in the finals i will never watch another piston game again. I love that we are winning these days but part of me missed the loser days of the 90's. I miss t mill and the teal jerseys, and grant hill otis throrpe joe d. when we were losers it was fun to go to games, jon barry would just get the crowd pumped, I cant remember the last time i went to a game were i thought th e crowd was really into it, the prices are redicoulouysy high and I will not stand for it any longer, this is my last year dealing with these sons a bitches and there over priced supply and demand prices, i want some god damn answeres and i want them now.

Chili dog overdose?

+ Reply to Thread