Voted again.

29.81% Detroit
    29.33% Houston
    18.78% Atlanta

Aw yeah...

Houston is now leading
    Players meeting my ASS!

Just voted again. Keep it up guys!
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Today's the last day.

Let's be thankful that Cleveland wasn't an option, or Zekyl might have put them over the top.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Zekyl threatened me in PMs about the Cleveland thing. I think we should stop.

Current tally:
    32.21% Houston, TX-
    Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital

31.45% Detroit, MI-
    Children's Hospital of Michigan
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I frowned at first because I assumed we lost and then I actually did a double take.

Is it over? If so, looks like the kids of Detroit win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by MOLA1; 03-01-2008 at 09:35 AM.

They were talking about it on the news today so I'm assuming that means a Detroit win. I voted 3-4 times a day. It says you can only vote once per day but it was letting me vote once every 3-4 hours.
    _

great job guys. It only let me vote once a day. I wonder if you used IE vs mozilla if you could circumvent that (or by deleting temp files) or if they based it on your IP.

+ Reply to Thread