+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Mike Miller

I say screw it, pay the tax if it brings us a title. But hey, that's just me, a poor college student who will never own a professional franchise.
    _

Don't limit yourself Z.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    chris, are you considering salary escalation? we're probably adding 5 million in salaries just due to raises.
    I looked at next year's salary (which is when he makes 9 mil BTW, not this year).

We'd be at 67,821,639 plus the minny pick which would put us a couple million under the tax level (it has gone up 3-4 mil a year recently). That would be just enough to fill out the roster with vet min players.

It would be tight, but we'd also have the best starting 5 (do now IMO), a 6th man of the year canidate (in the top 3 with Barbosa and Manu) and still have all our young talented bench with another year of experience.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Keith isn't sure Miller is better than Hayes.

??
    _

By the way, I saw Joe in Saginaw Saturday. This is a true story. His son was in town as Country Day played Arthur Hill. His son is totally a cross between pops and Wayne Brady. Anyhow, as I passed Joe I told him Memphis was having a fire sale and we needed to get a piece of it. He said "If they are I'll be on the phone with them first thing Monday morning!" He laughed, I laughed. I know I sounded like a dork, but Joe's cool enough to let it slide and roll with it instead of being a prick, like a certain Laimbeer would have been.

Here's a picture of his kid.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    I say screw it, pay the tax if it brings us a title. But hey, that's just me, a poor college student who will never own a professional franchise.
    Only partially random since you mentioned it, but in what field are you majoring?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    By the way, I saw Joe in Saginaw Saturday. This is a true story. His son was in town as Country Day played Arthur Hill. His son is totally a cross between pops and Wayne Brady. Anyhow, as I passed Joe I told him Memphis was having a fire sale and we needed to get a piece of it. He said "If they are I'll be on the phone with them first thing Monday morning!"
    He knows he wants Darko back.

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    Only partially random since you mentioned it, but in what field are you majoring?
    I can't seem to decide. I'm taking HR classes and E-Commerce classes, one's going to by my major and one my minor.
    _

Cavs in pursuit of MIke Miller again...I pray they don't go a Gooden and Lowry for Gooden and Donyell and Snow swap...please

Wouldn't be the first time Miller was traded for Gooden.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

+ Reply to Thread