+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Miller

miller has to have been on our radar for a while.

unfortunately, i dont think penny pincher would agree to adding a 6th big contract.

I actually liked the trade to get Wilcox and Mike Miller. Might as well try and throw Jarvis Hayes in the deal as well seeing as he only has a 1 yr contract. No way we would want Hayes if Miller was here.

He's an awesome 3pt shooter and just think of our 2nd unit. Stuckey, Amir, Max, Miller and Afflalo. Nice.

I'd love it. That would be killer! And he's not nearly as inconsistent as Jarvis.
    _

honestly, mike miller is worth starting. I don't know who you'd start him over. His defense isnt invisible like JArvis, and he's not just a shooter. He can penetrate...mm...and finish. Not nearly as good as Stuckey but he can finish. HIs midrange, and 3's are really consistent. He can shoot off the dribble and has incredible range. I think we should bring Tay off the bench and let him dominate the offensive end in the 2nd unit. His ego isn't as big as rip's so hopefully he shouldnt have a problem.

BUT the grizzlies could get a much better package then a shitload of expirings

I'd rather have Tay's great D in the starting lineup and have Miller coming off the bench backing up Rip and Tay. Miller would be able to be THE man on the second unit and Tay wouldn't have to worry about trying to do too much, which seems to cause problems when he does. Miller has proven himself as an amazing 6th man before, so let him take over that role here (if we were to somehow ever get him). He'd own the floor.
    _

I don't know who I'd have starting. Stuckey driving and kicking out to MIke MIller would be fucknig sick. but when the game's on the line tay's in at the 3.

Blog Entries
    We'd need Miller on the bench anyway. The more defense in the starting lineup the better, since playoff time they'll all be playing 48 minutes.

They'll play 44, and someone will have to clean up the extra time at SF and SG, and that will be where Miller gets his 8 minutes in the playoffs.
    _

Blog Entries
    I heard that Cleveland may be taking a look at Miller, a package of Gooden and Gibson should get it done...

Problem is, Boobie is just as good of a 3 pt shooter as MM, and losing Gooden would hurt the Cavs, b/c he does give them SOME offensive help (at least more than Varejao), so if Ferry pulls this trigger...

Than more power to us. IMO. What has Mike Miller ever accomplished in this league??? When your on a team of nobodys your numbers are going to be a bit inflated (see Rashard Lewis who has made a career out of that logic)

Quote Originally Posted by Wil Ledezma
    What has Mike Miller ever accomplished in this league?
    6th man of the year?
    _

+ Reply to Thread