+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: CHRIS BERMAN is a God!!!

Chris Berman was cool as a kid, but not so much when you're an adult.

I really don't watch ESPN that much anymore(for highlights). I just stick with ESPNEWS. No goofy characters, no filler. Just news(and good interviews).

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Being "professional" in this case means focusing on the camera and reading your script, and ignoring whatever else may be happening around you, Admiral A.D.D.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Someone's releasing all kinds of this shit. This one's great:

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Thats some pretty dumb shit to say anywhere near cameras.
    Players meeting my ASS!

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    He obviously hates his career. Why not put Chris Berman out to pasture?

He's fucking talking about Canadians. Who the fuck is going to notice, let alone give a shit?
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

I wonder who wrote the script for these things. I think it's genius.

Berman is a pussy. Here are some out takes from one of my recent posting sessions:

WHAT? Woman! Can't you see I'm busy? I'll fuckin KILL that dog before I ever walk it again!

Ooh yeah, good one! I'll just tell Moodini to fuck hims--GODDAMMIT! Who left the vaseline by the fucking computer again? Geezus christ WHO'S THE FUCKING...nevermind.

Who the fuck are you? The Pastor's wife? No, I don't go to church. At least, not before now. Do all the women there have big tits like yours? Can you show me your nipples? Hey, HEY! Where you going?

Fucking Justin Timberlake. I swear to god if I ever see his ass I'll kill him. Stole my bitch!

I'm not so sure the Polacks weren't responsible for blowing up the Twin Towers. I've never trusted polacks.

How many times do I have to change my underwear? Are you my mother? NO you are my wife. I'll change my underwear before your friend Janie gets here. She likes to lick my balls when you're not looking.

Who the fuck are you? WHO'S daughter? How come you're never home? Oh yeah, like I'M NEVER HOME. Ohhhh yeah. DAD'S fault. You people blame me for everything. I'll be at the bar...

That's not your bra and panties? It should be, if you found it under my car seat. Who's WOULD they be? Sheesh

It's the Sparties. They're worthless. The MSU people always yap about how good looking Sparty co eds are, but there isn't a Sparty in the world who's not married to a woman that resembles John Goodman.

Son of a bitch! I thought I had one more fart in there. Oh god, why do I always shit myself while I'm jerking off?

Is there any fucking reason why you people have to bother me in the middle of the fucking day? It's SUNDAY, assholes! Don't I get a day off? What? It's Thursday? February WHAT?

NO! I didn't get paid today. The boss said he can't, uh, pay anybody anymore, but that uh, we still have to work there...... Which whore are you referring to? And what do you mean "again"? I only saw her once last week.

Just smear a little peanut butter on your balls and have her lick it off.

Well, if you want to pull me away from the computer, when might you be willing to take it up the ass?

Look, all those fucking Canadians have overbites. And they're too pasty. They just give me the creeps.

Fin
    Last edited by Zip Goshboots; 02-12-2008 at 09:58 AM.

A look into the mind of genious.
    _

These are the best. Whoever is doing this deserves and award.

Famous Bill Walton quotes:

"Shaq's arrogance is an insult to people who think."

Bill: "What, Phoenix? Are they still paying you?"
    Jalen: "Yeah, under the table."
    Bill: "Yeah, just like at Michigan."

“Oh my, Kobe is really putting on a show out there. He’s making Ray Allen look like a sixth grader!”

+ Reply to Thread