+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 9/11: Inside Job?

I'm not so much into a 911 conspiracy theory as I am in the Fed. and CIA being shady as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mailman
    Bubbles would enjoy this thread.
    Holy fucking shit, YOU ARE TIM!!!!

As for the "pancake theory"
    It's not scientific. If pancake theory were reality, sky skyscrapers would not exist.
    You can test this pretty easy. Build a crude replication out of legos, or erector set, jenga , or whatever you want. And push your hand down on the top as hard as you can.
    the mass on the top has to push through the mass below it.

The floor below each floor provides resistance in mass.
    It's why we build sky scrapers. We are pretty confident that even if multiple floors failed due to fire, or explosions, the floors below would still hold load. It's why even with worse fires than the twin towers, steel framed sky scrappers have not totally collapsed. Top down uniform free fall into footprint collapses do not happen because they can't without many catalysts, ones that either existed on 9-11 or didn't.

With the twin towers, this was done at or near free fall speed.
    That's not possible without a catalyst removing the mass before the top levels move.

Also, on videos, you can see load bearing shifts at the top of the collapse, these shifts should have acted a fulcrum and tipped the top over and down, but as this was happening, all the floors totally failed below it sucking it down into the footprint. That is impossible without mass being removed.
    Keep in mind, the building fell in a uniform total collapse into it's own footprint.

For that to work, the load at all points has to fail simultaneously on each floor as each floor falls into the next.
    Each floor contains different mass, even different construction at points. These variations would cause a tip. On 9-11, where there was a tip, it was corrected by mass being removed underneath it by explosions. Many floors below the so called "pancake" That isn't a theory, that is clearly visible on video.

keep this in mind, all proponents of the pancake theory have been unable to simulate a collapse scenario in any computer generation without first removing all mass of the floors, all load bearing weights on all floors, and the exterior walls which were a main weight baring support. And even in this models, the internal core still stands.

Pancake Theory is just that, a theory, it is a theory that is not supported by FEMA or the NSTB. The official purveyors of the official fable.
    And there isn't even a conclusion for Building 7
    To say you "believe" pancake theory, is in fact, belief.
    .It is a theory that has been created by a group of people that conspired to give you an explanation that you otherwise might ask questions about.
    If your answer to a conspiracy is a theory, then what exactly have you accomplished by placating your own cognitive dissonance?
    Hype?

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    and that you dont need to totaly melt steal for a building to lose structural integrity...
    Irrelevant, the fact that steal melted points to temperatures that should not have existed from jet fuel and office fires.
    That's the whole point of the melted steel argument, not the warping of beams created by heat. (that's a debate in itself too, the amount and severity of)
    Hype?

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Inside job by who Eray? The owners of the building for insurance? The Port Authority? Bush?
    That's not such an easy question to answer. It requires a theory because we don't have a real investigation. People accept the Osama theory (yes, theory) because it is what we are told to believe. And how was that determined? Not by an investigation, but on day of speculation.
    We had an invasion ready to go into Afghanistan prior to 9-11, that sure is odd isn't it?
    Why not ask that question.
    Or why don't you ask who paid the hijackers.
    The 9-11 commission wasn't interested in such meaningless details.
    Because if you actually follow money , you find the truth.
    Hype?

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    where they went through almost every inch of it.

Thats where a lot of the engineers were able to study it.
    Wrong, and you can easily verify this yourself. There wasn't the standard investigation you get with plane crashes and space ships blowing up. Only a small portion got any evaluation. And the team went in large part by speculation based on day of evidence. The post collapse evidence was removed, and is now gone.
    Inch by Inch never happened, with any of the buildings.

It should also be noted, that a lot of these same people rotated into other reports, and have shady political connections.
    Hype?

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    I may not like Gdub, or republicans, but an inside job? Oh FUCK no, at least as far as for those who think the US Gubmint "let" it happen or something.

Now, ineptitude, and infighting among our intelligence agencies and all that, and possibly the naive belief that something like this could never be pulled off, maybe.
    ineptitude can't change physics.
    It's the favorite excuse of people out to screw you.
    coverups BEFORE the fact, is not a sign of ineptitude, it's a sign of calculation.

It wasn't pulled off either, lots of people know it's a fraud. (at least 100 million in this country) You have numerous whistle blowers too. What they did pull off was creating a myth that you believe no matter what the evidence really says. The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.
    As soon as you start looking at facts for what they are, the myth deteriorates. And when that happens, they offer you another myth, and it's something of a long process. Until either you realize they are just offering you bullshit on top of bullshit, or they run out of bullshit.
    I used to laugh at this shit, make fun of it, call everyone who talked about it a traitorous loon. I did that because I really never looked at the facts for what they were. And the reaosn for that is not even knowing how. I went to public school just like the rest of you. I grew up on TV like the rest of you. I got taught false history and force fed MSM propaganda every day just like everyone else.
    Even on 9-11 I was surprised to see building 7 collapse. But after watching a week straight of coverage, being bombarded with all that propaganda, my questions were erased with explanations that I bought and then the ANTHRAX, and then the SNIPER , and then the IRAQ WAR. They just blunted the whole country into submission with it, constantly.

And by looking at facts, I don't mean posting what PopularMechanics has to say about it because I don't want to think for myself. Or watching some cool video online and taking it as gospel (some do contain a lot of info though)
    That's what I mean by bullshit on top , of bullshit.
    PM just offers speculation that even contradicts the official story , but because people view them as credible (god only knows why) they just accept it.
    Or they attack straw men , like space beams, or reptile shape shifters, or who god damn knows what else, there are an equal share of bullshitters and loons.

Around every detail of any event. You have to ask a few questions.

Who benefits. Politically. Financially.
    Who paid for it, where did the money come from, what conflicting interests exist if any.
    Do the facts match the explanation?
    Do I know what the facts are?
    Do the facts stand up as facts?
    What is the history of all the components of this event?
    Has there been an effort to suppress information?

Once you start to apply this method to 9-11, you open up Pandora's box.

Don't ask me who did it, All I know is why. Same reason anything is done. Money, and Power. And don't be naive enough to think rogue elements of the government are beyond this kind of thing. They ahve been doing it internationally your entire life. They have done it domestically as well. If you have any education of history outside of "the education system" you know this already.
    Last edited by BubblesTheLion; 02-06-2008 at 08:44 AM.
    Hype?

Quote Originally Posted by BubblesTheLion
    steal melted points
    Any evidence that the melted metal was steel, chief? Can you point to an analysis of the alleged metal, or explain why melted steel makes more sense than aluminum or a similar metal with a lower melting point?

Good place to start looking:
    http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/cano...eelcolumnsandb

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Oobir
    Any evidence that the melted metal was steel, chief? Can you point to an analysis of the alleged metal, or explain why melted steel makes more sense than aluminum or a similar metal with a lower melting point?
    Composition. Temperature. Volume. Time. Eyewitness. Photographic.
    Or you could just try reading Fema's report instead of contradicting the official story to prove it.

I've rode all the rides you have before, and from many different ways.
    It's rare when anyone can provide me a website, book, video, document, or account I have not gone over already. What I want to know, is why a new york city tour guide is your mighty profit? And not the NIST http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

Maybe NIST and FEMA should get together for a better collaboration though. Sport.
    Last edited by BubblesTheLion; 02-06-2008 at 09:24 AM.
    Hype?

Fortunately, Bubbles took the Red Pill and is here to free us all with his bad copy-and-paste job.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade
    Fortunately, Bubbles took the Red Pill and is here to free us all with his bad copy-and-paste job.

If it's copy and pasted, you should be able to easily find out where I copy and pasted it from .

Good luck with that. Champ.
    Hype?

+ Reply to Thread