+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11: Inside Job?

Once one floor goes, its a stack of pancakes.

Where did the steel infrastructure go?

I think it took about 3 months but they had those big loaders and they loaded it on dump trucks which dumped in on the barges that took it to NJ where they went through almost every inch of it.

Thats where a lot of the engineers were able to study it.

I may not like Gdub, or republicans, but an inside job? Oh FUCK no, at least as far as for those who think the US Gubmint "let" it happen or something.

Now, ineptitude, and infighting among our intelligence agencies and all that, and possibly the naive belief that something like this could never be pulled off, maybe.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

The government certainly duped the public on the responce to it, but I don't think they were behind it.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    I think it took about 3 months but they had those big loaders and they loaded it on dump trucks which dumped in on the barges that took it to NJ where they went through almost every inch of it.

Thats where a lot of the engineers were able to study it.
    Not what I meant--what I mean is, per the pancake theory, the vertical beams should have been standing at least a little while after the collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    Not what I meant--what I mean is, per the pancake theory, the vertical beams should have been standing at least a little while after the collapse.
    The vertical portions weren't single pieces. Each floor was its own set of bits that crumpled and got dragged down with the other stuff it was attached to until you just had a big pile of twisted crap at the bottom. This affect would be accelerated as each collapsing floor went down under the weight of all the floors above it.

This subject has been given plenty of excruciatingly detailed treatments in print and on tv with architects and engineers and you know, science. Here's just one example. It's lengthy and thorough and required reading for anyone entertaining conspiracy theories:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html

There is simply no one with better than tin foil hat credibility pushing "alternative" theories to fuel-laden jumbo jets causing the collapse.
    Last edited by geerussell; 01-30-2008 at 08:38 PM.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/pol...hecklers.cspan

no offense, eray, i dont know you. but this kind of exemplifies "truthers" to me, and bill says exactly how i feel. he couldnt have said it better, really.

I don't "believe." I just entertain all ideas with an open mind, which is why I posted this to get all of your views.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/pol...hecklers.cspan

no offense, eray, i dont know you. but this kind of exemplifies "truthers" to me, and bill says exactly how i feel. he couldnt have said it better, really.

+ Reply to Thread