+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11: Inside Job?

9/11: Inside Job?

What do you think? Please, I know how as a community we tend to run with things, please keep this civil and back up your arguments.

no, not inside job. ill try to keep it civil, but uhhh, definitly not inside job.

Blog Entries
    Bubbles would enjoy this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    no, not inside job. ill try to keep it civil, but uhhh, definitly not inside job.
    Care to elaborate at all?

not really. even though im religious, ill compare 9/11 truthers to creationists.

the official 9/11 take has some cracks, but is more or less a pretty good explanation of what happens.

truthers see a minuscule of falseness in the report and think it means the whole thing is flawed. then they offer some way out of leftfield alternative theory that wouldnt stand 1/10000000 the scrutiny of the official report.

the evolution / creationism comparison is the same way. our theories of evolution arent right, but they are much more right than wrong. everytime evolution's theory is adjusted to make it more precise, creationists say "see, we knew it wasnt right".

the arguments for the original 9/11 conspiracy, the stuff that probably got you interested, have all pretty much been explained. its turned into x-files, 'i want to believe' type shit.

Inside job by who Eray? The owners of the building for insurance? The Port Authority? Bush?

No way our govt. could pull that shit off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Inside job by who Eray? The owners of the building for insurance? The Port Authority? Bush?
    People not named Osama Bin Laden. I am still a little ignorant on the subject, that's why I'm trying to get a variety of perspectives. Bush, CIA, Federal Reserve, etc, I don't know. It's scientifically impossible for a plane to incinerate upon impact because of jet fuel (the Pentagon). The CIA confiscated the video that had whatever it was that hit the Pentagon hitting the Pentagon. That's just one of the many things that baffles me.

I was in the Air Force and I can say on my mother and fathers grave that JP4 and 5 and flamable. Just think of jet fuel more like diesel than gas.

and that you dont need to totaly melt steal for a building to lose structural integrity...

+ Reply to Thread