+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: south carolina primary

I'm not sure if deep down Clinton is a racist. I don't know whats in his heart but I think he's a fucking douche bag for introducing race in this.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    I'm not sure if deep down Clinton is a racist. I don't know whats in his heart but I think he's a fucking douche bag for introducing race in this.
    It's bad for the Clinton legacy, but a good thing for Obama. Obama gets some of that shit out of the way early on, and get endorsements that likely wouldn't have otherwise have when he needs them. Politics in general is a racist and sexist business, because lots of voters are racist and sexist. People practiced in the art of politics know how to angle such themes to be weapons, "agents of change", or whatever you call it.

Obama and Edwards really forced Hillary to play her "Bill" trump card early. No way was Hillary expecting she'd need to emo her way to a narrow victory in NH, that Obama would steal Edwards "union" thunder in NV. If not for Bill. she loses NV outright. But it's hard to turn an ex-President "on" and "off" in the eye of the public. Whenever Bill Clinton gets uppity, he WILL have a 7x24 media megaphone glued to his ass for the next few weeks.

I just went to nytimes.com and washingtonpost.com's main pages for grins. There's one mention of Bill Clinton and one mention of "Billary' on nytimes.com -- zero mentions of Hillary on her own. On washingtonpost.com, you have one mention of the Clintons with this picture showing guess-who on top:

and (finally) one mention of Clinton that didn't involve Bill. That's some serious oxygen suckage.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    It's bad for the Clinton legacy, but a good thing for Obama. Obama gets some of that shit out of the way early on, and get endorsements that likely wouldn't have otherwise have when he needs them. Politics in general is a racist and sexist business, because lots of voters are racist and sexist.
    Yeah, people I know have said they won't vote for Obama because he's a Muslim (even though he isn't?).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mailman
    Yeah, people I know have said they won't vote for Obama because he's a Muslim (even though he isn't?).
    smear campaign
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    smear campaign

By quoting that post you are only adding to it Glenn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    By quoting that post you are only adding to it Glenn.
    smear campaign
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread