+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: south carolina primary

south carolina primary

obama is projected to win by ~10 points. dont buy too much into "polls arent reliable" bit. NH polls were admitted to be flawed before, during, and after the process.

this one is huge. obama losing would really hurt. hilary is fine unless blowout, i'd think.

im guessing this is the last legs of john edwards' campaign barring big surprise showing. i dont know if he has any motive to stick around for super tuesday unless he knows something the analysts dont (re: his impact on this race. seems to be a mixed bag concerning which candidate he is helping / hurting).

its sounding like obama won big before the polls even closed. only in politics and sometimes bcs does margin of victory matter. so its worth taking alook at what that final number is. wolf just said "strong" winner, im hoping for 20 points.

barak got 81 % of african americans! wow! earlier projections had him winning by 25 points in the black vote.

worth a look: he also captured 26 % of white votes, compared to 36%. now, this is heading into deep south territory. so all those people saying whitey wont vote for a black man are getting some answers here. looks like a factor, but not enough to swing an election.

edwards did ok w/ whitey, but not too good overrall.

Blog Entries
    Barack won huge, but damn, Bill Clinton gave a hell of a fine speech tonight.

MANCRUSH
    Find a new slant.

I heard all week that the Clintons are playing the race card and its pissing the Dems, in general, and AA voters off too.

I want the Clintons to go AWAY. I want the Bushs' to go AWAY.

Lets move on peeps.

BTW...I'm sooooo glad that a black man can finally compete in this country for POTUS.

HUGE SHOUT OUT FOR BO!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn

MANCRUSH
    Funny, isn't it Hillary that's running?

Besides Obama's victory, the big news is that more people in South Carolina voted in the Democratic primary than the Republican one. For a big-time Republican state, that's a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn

MANCRUSH
    if it were bill were running against BO, i think he would win. i might even concider voting for him. but he's not. im sure its better for bill to be out there for hilary, but i think its a desperation play that wont work. hil cant send bill to 20 states prior to super tuesday, and i think the "i just dont like her" sentiment is growing out of control.

getting bukdowed in SC is notice for the rest of the country: she is no president inevitable.

The polls show that Hillary has double digit leads in a lot of the super tuesday states. I think Obama is toast on Feb 5th.

bill clinton on hilary and john mccain "they like and respect each other". uhhh? didnt the clintons just wig on on barrack for being too complimentary towards republicans?

+ Reply to Thread