KG
    Dwight

West:
    Iverson
    Kobe
    Carmelo
    Tim Duncan
    Yao Ming

WTF @ Allen Iverson starting for the West. Even though I hate Nash, AI is starting over him? And Chris Paul?

Wade starting...

Good to see no McGrady though.

Your thoughts?

oh yeah and Doc is coaching the East

I'm confused because there was a report about 5 or 6 weeks ago on ESPN during a Pistons game where they talked about Tim Duncan being listed at the 'center' position for the 1st time ever. They said it was shitty because he couldn't beat Yao in a million years and his streak would be snapped (of starting).

Does anyone know how he got back on the ballot as a PF? They even showed one ballot and he was clearly listed as a C and not a PF.

What??? No DaRkO???

More like the National Bunch of Assholes!!!

Maybe he's a reserve..

Quote Originally Posted by FillyCheezeSteak
    I'm confused because there was a report about 5 or 6 weeks ago on ESPN during a Pistons game where they talked about Tim Duncan being listed at the 'center' position for the 1st time ever. They said it was shitty because he couldn't beat Yao in a million years and his streak would be snapped (of starting).

Does anyone know how he got back on the ballot as a PF? They even showed one ballot and he was clearly listed as a C and not a PF.
    He was moved back to PF not long after that, i think mostly because the Spurs organization and the sports writers made a fuss about it.

the sports guy is right, you really need true pg's running the show in the ASG. its always best when the ball is slinging all over the place. with all the great true pg's in the west, its too bad iverson was the choice (and i love iverson). AI is better than mcgrady, but nash would have been the pick, or even more deserving, cp3.

they got it right, otherwise. there are going to be some good guards left off the west's team. the east should kill this year.

Blog Entries
    I can't believe Rashard Lewis isn't a starter.

$15,000,000 per year, and he won't even be a reserve.

Damn shame.

Blog Entries
    ^ I agree. They could really use him when they need a GW shot.

Blog Entries
    The Dwight-Yao matchup will be pretty sweet.

Thank fucking God for no more Shaq in the starting lineup, even though I like him.

Man, this was really disappointing.

This just sort of proves what a popularity contest this was. No Chris Paul or Chauncey was the worst. And Camby should have even made it on there.

Blog Entries
    East Reserves: Chauncey, Rip, Joe Johnson, Jamison, Butler, Paul Pierce, Chris Bosh.

West Reserves: Chris Paul, Boozer, Nowitzki, Nash, Brandon Roy, Stoudemire, David West (good).
    Last edited by Timone; 01-31-2008 at 08:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread