+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Mayor is a player! (Official Kwame Kilpatrick thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    The name "Adolph Mongo" makes me laugh, every time. I can't decide if his middle name is Ming, Hitler, or Caesar.
    You shouldn't joke about that. You'll just make him mad.
    _

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Compuware Covisint Adds to Healthcare Team

Dear Colleague,

On February 10, Mr. Kwame Kilpatrick accepted an offer to work for Compuware Covisint as an Account Executive. After extensive interviews with our Covisint healthcare team, we mutually agreed that he would come to Covisint to sell our capabilities into the healthcare field.

As you know, Compuware does not take a cookie-cutter approach to hiring. We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who will fit in our culture and contribute to the success of our business. During his interviews, Mr. Kilpatrick displayed the intelligence, understanding and commitment necessary for success.

Mr. Kilpatrick will broaden Covisint’s footprint in the healthcare industry by connecting state and nationally based communities, organizations and systems through our secure, collaborative platform. I encourage you to welcome him to our team and to support his efforts to grow our business by improving the delivery of healthcare in the U.S.

Sincerely,

Peter Karmanos, Jr.
    Chairman and CEO
    http://www.freep.com/article/2009021...+account+exec+

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Lol, is he in a cube?

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/apps/pb...302159975/1071

Reports Friday on Kilpatrick's salary ranged from $100,000 to as much as $360,000 a year.

Rumors flew before Kilpatrick's release that Compuware might hire him, but Dennis Archer, former Detroit mayor and member of the Compuware board, denied the rumors. He declined to comment to Crain's Thursday, referring a reporter to Lisa Elkin, the company's vice president of communications.
    http://www.freep.com/article/20090215/COL01/902150396/

How it looks matters.

But apparently not enough. Karmanos, at the end of the radio interview, closed by saying, tersely, "I'm hiring Kwame Kilpatrick, our organization is, because it's a good business decision."

700 more pages of the wit and wisdom of Kwame Kilpatrick can be found at:

http://www.freep.com/article/2009030...90309025?imw=Y

The most amusing? An article that swipes my thread title:

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...RO01/903100376
    Ex-mayor juggled women: Suggestive texts sent to at least five
    Doug Guthrie / The Detroit News

Beyond his duties as mayor, Kwame Kilpatrick was a very busy player.

Besides his wife, Carlita Kilpatrick, and his chief of staff and eventual co-defendant, Christine Beatty, there are at least five other women mentioned in the texts that date from 2002-2005.

It's unclear whether Kilpatrick actually had sex with any of the other women, whose identities could not be verified by The News.

"Can't get you out of my system. Don't want too either," Kilpatrick told Ebony. "Hell yeah, I need some love and affection," he told Alexis. On his way back from Lansing, Kilpatrick told Kebina: "I'm rushing to see you Baby!"

Natashia told Kilpatrick in an explicit message about yet another woman who wanted to have sex with him. He told Natashia that he missed her on Belle Isle and of his desire for a particular sex act. In another set of messages, Natashia asked for tickets to a sporting event and told of a woman in Los Angeles who was "still ready."

"I still want to watch," Kilpatrick told her.

"I want you to do more than just watch," Natashia wrote back.

Kilpatrick sometimes juggled sexually charged text conversations with multiple women simultaneously. Apparently, it wasn't easy.

"I had a bad dream last night ... that you had a girlfriend," Carlita Kilpatrick messaged her husband on Feb. 24, 2003. "So of course I woke up pissed."

Kilpatrick responded, apparently believing the message was from Beatty, including his illicit lover's initials, CLRB: "LOL. I have one Girlfriend. CLRB... My G. My Wind. My Ace. My Best Ever and lastly My Soulmate."

Four hours later, Kilpatrick apparently realized his mistake and simply forwarded the same message to Beatty.

There was no response from Carlita Kilpatrick to this message included in the texts released on Monday.

Beatty explains to her boss in another exchange how their affair predated Kilpatrick's marriage to Carlita. She wondered in July of 2002 why they never tried to get together after college.

"I thought about it when I first came home from school and saw you a few times, right around the time we first had sex, and shortly after that you were engaged," Beatty wrote. "After that, I thought we would never have opportunity to be together and didn't seriously think about it."

Beatty's lawyer, Mayer Morganroth, said Monday that his client expected to be embarrassed again by the further release of messages. But sometimes Beatty appeared to enjoy the stealth role she played in their affair. Running into Carlita at the gym on June 19, 2003, she informed Kilpatrick about how successfully he was fooling his wife -- and she turned his mock devotion into another romantic moment for herself.

"You are such a special husband! I just arrived at the gym and your wife was leaving and telling us that she wasn't working out because her husband called and wanted her to come and have dinner with him and the boys! You are so wonderful! Can I get a husband like you one day?"

Kilpatrick responded, "No question."

Beatty sent back, "LOL. No question what? You gonna hook me up with a good husband or you are the one?"

Kilpatrick assured Beatty, "I wouldn't even try to find you someone as good for you as me. It would be an exercise in futility! Short answer: I'm the one 4 u."

They shared with each other that they had stopped having sexual relations with their spouses. By November of 2003, Beatty told Kilpatrick that she and her husband, Lou, would divorce.

Despite his claims of sexual fidelity to his mistress, Kilpatrick kept up at least friendly text banter with his wife. On his way home one evening he messaged Carlita, "Hey cutie petutie!"

"Hey Mr. Handsome," she answered. "You look awfully good tonight! I'm glad I married you."

"Really," Kilpatrick answered. "I'm glad you married me, too. See you in a minute."

She told him his message put "a big cheese grin on my face," and Kilpatrick responded, "Keep it going. You are real cute when you have a big cheese grin."

"Okay, now I want to have sex," Carlita Kilpatrick wrote. "You down?"

"Yepper," Kilpatrick told his wife.

Blog Entries
    That's great.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    I heard today on the radio that they're trying to demonize Mike Cox for the way he went after Kwame since Cox is an elected Republican.

Probably just trying to hinder his Governor chances.

Nobody's going to feel sorry for Kwame.

Is this in the current tense? In the just-released text messages, there was some grumbling about Cox, but those messages were written years back. I thought Kwame's biggest current actions here were suing Skytel.

What radio and who is trying to cast anyone as the bad guy versus Kwame?
    STEW BEEF!

The mayor really is a playa. I'm going to go ahead and skip to the subtext of the story--Kwame tapped that ass and got her paid.

Police monitor had 'personal' meetings with Kilpatrick

Detroit -- The woman charged with monitoring the Detroit Police Department's adherence to a 2003 agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice has submitted her resignation because of her interactions with former Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick.

Sheryl L. Robinson Wood submitted her resignation to U.S. District Judge Julian Abele Cook Jr. Thursday evening.

Detroit's Police Department has been under federal supervision for six years after a Justice Department investigation found instances of civil rights violations via police brutality, locking up homicide witnesses and keeping unsafe holding cells where prisoners died. An agreement struck between the city and federal investigators called for sweeping changes in the department, and Wood was put in place to ensure they took effect.
    William Goodman, an attorney who has sued the city over police misconduct, said he was shocked.

"I have had, personally, some questions on why it was taking so long for the monitor to achieve compliance," said Goodman, who attended the last hearing called by Cook. "I am absolutely stunned.

"It's really very sad. What should have been a very enabling process ... has become a scandal and disgrace."

The city has paid Wood's firm more than $10 million in monitoring fees over the past six years.

Goodman said the city should demand the money be returned by Wood and the private company she works for, Kroll Associates, calling Wood's behavior "unethical and outrageous."

+ Reply to Thread