+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: UM @ MSU 1/27/08 1pm

Blog Entries
    I have no problems talking sports.
    Ok, do it then.

Hell, even the Scientologists have one up on you guys, they actually attend the Church of Scientology.
    Attending the Church of Scientology is nothing to brag about. "We're" nuts, but not fucking wackjobs like those creeps.
    Last edited by Timone; 01-24-2008 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    OK, being back here as long as I have is starting to turn my stomach. I will leave you goof-balls to your battles with inferiority. Remember you never did, you never will and you never were among the many men I have given my love to. You are not worthy.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    bukdow, you really need to take into consideration the fact that most of the NCAA posters' "fanhood" doesn't consist of just college sports, like yours does.

They like baseball, they like NFL football, they like NBA basketball (as hard as that is to admit). Hell, some of them even like HOCKEY.

Blog Entries
    I like you as a poster, bukdow, but it always was interesting to me how you, as a proud State fan, felt it was your duty to protect the University of Michigan from the Walmart Wolverines. Since, you know, you never attended the university either.

I always thought it was awesome how you talked about humility, which is part of being bukdow, when you felt the need to flaunt your two degrees constantly like they were some sort of penis extension.

Love ya kid!
    Last edited by Timone; 01-24-2008 at 06:36 PM.

I have no problems talking sports. It is just very difficult to do it with a bunch of wannabe wolverines. There is no objectivity. You people are like a bunch of Scientologists (i.e a brainwashed cult). Hell, even the Scientologists have one up on you guys, they actually attend the Church of Scientology.
    funny you mention this, heres more of that excerpt that zip has been pm'ing to certain WMW's.

Quote Originally Posted by zip goshobbots
    ]Wolverines are the authorities on getting people off drugs. Wolverines are the authorities on the mind. Wolverines are the authorities on improving conditions. Criminon [sic]. Wolverines can rehabilitate criminals. Wolverines can bring peace and unite cultures. That once you know these tools and you know that they work, it's not good enough that I'm just doing Ok.

"Travelling the world and meeting the people that I've met, you know, talking with these leaders in various fields, [pause]they want help, and they are depending on people who know and who can be effective, and do it, and that's us. That is our responsibility to do that. It is the time now. Now is the time. It is being a Wolverine, people are turning to you, and you better know it, and if you don't, you know, go and learn it. [Laughs] but don't pretend you know it, or whatever.

"It's like, we're here to help. If you're a Wolverine, you see life, things, the way they are, in all it's glory, in all of it's perplexity, and the more you know as a Wolverine, the more you become overwhelmed by it. [Laughs again, clapping his hands]

I'm extremely surprised that bukky picked now to come back...

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    I'm also glad to see bukdow didn't just start another thread when he came back.

Blog Entries
    I called the transfer of Mallett all the while you guys were making excuses and constructing rationalizations.
    http://wtfdetroit.com/forums/showpos...1&postcount=32
    Find a new slant.

Wake me up when Bball actually means something again. Until then, I dont care about if MSU beats the crap out of UM in Bball....it is expected.

At least we didnt get out a clock to count it down and then lay down and let big brother fuck you like Adebisi did that fine young wiseguy.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    I'm extremely surprised that bukky picked now to come back...
    I'm extemely surprised that bukky picked now to come back too.
    Last edited by Tahoe; 01-27-2008 at 01:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread