+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 125
FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Notable deaths thread...

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    It's not a good year to be famous.

Britney, anyone?

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Man, losing Cronk hurts. I remember when he was still doing the news.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    DrTre11 went down last week. "Knockout" could complete the boxing trifecta.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    It's not a good year to be famous And almost one hundred years old

Fixed.

Gez people. Get the fuck over it. People DIE. They DIE ALOT. We have so become afraid and unaware of death that even when a fucking guy who is 34 million years old dies we're all, "Aw poop. Why oh WHY did HE have to go! So young! Oh, whatever shall I do? "

The problem with our modern society and uber sensitivity is that people are now kept alive artificially with thousands of pills and surgeries, shippped off to hospitals and rest homes to croak, and we have no idea anymore that people actually fucking die. In the good old days when a guy worked in the fields or in the factory, smoked three packs of Lucky Strikes, drank a fifth of bourbon every day, and dropped dead at 58, it was expected. The Norm. No pills. No plugged into some machine maintaining a shitty quality of life for twenty more years so he could see how fucking rotten his granchildren were going to turn out to be.
    In the good old days, when a guy worked 15 hours a day, seven days a week, didn't have time to go and be miserable with his wife and kids on a three day trip to Disneyland, didn't have to spend "quality time" with his kids, didn't have to "bond" with his kids---only to be abandoned by them all until he was diagnosed with cancer and told he had 72 hours to live so the kids all come running back crying and shit (and hoping he has two million bucks buried in his back yard, and wondering who will get the old classic Chevy and all the good furniture) AND THEN DROPPED DEAD at 58--no one really cried or sang dirges and wanted the world to stop because DEAT AND DYING are natural! We are all so sterilized against it, so afraid of it, and yet, when the time comes, we all do it so well. Or rather, we used to. Of course, in the good old days a guy didn't need to live to be 87 to support his four worthless fucks who nowadays learn how to do three things and three things only: Text, play X-box, and spawn more worthless fucks.

We seriously need to get over this dying thing. Cronky's death touches me not in the least. 92 fucking years old, and living on a sailboat for the last 30 years or so. Seriously, if you are younger than 40, there's no way you can remember him, so don't wax poetical about this. People come and go. Learn to celebrate life a lil more so that when you die you'll be like Everyman, who when asked if he would live his life over again, EXACTLY the way he lived it before, said, "Yes! Life! Once more!"
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Of course, when I croak and they axe me if I would live my life over, exactly as I did before, I would say, "No. Please just send me to hell right now. Thank you."
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    Good times.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Of course, when I croak and they axe me if I would live my life over, exactly as I did before, I would say, "No. Please just send me to hell right now. Thank you."
    SIGGED!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Gez people. Get the fuck over it. People DIE. They DIE ALOT. We have so become afraid and unaware of death that even when a fucking guy who is 34 million years old dies we're all, "Aw poop. Why oh WHY did HE have to go! So young! Oh, whatever shall I do? "
    Henry Allingham

Blog Entries
    Wow, that's very upsetting.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Swami
    Man, losing Cronk hurts. I remember when he was still doing the news.
    Couldn't it have been that whore Katie Couric...

BTW, how old ARE YOU??!!!

+ Reply to Thread