+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: DSC's MSU Football Thread

Considering we lose next to no one off the D next year, I would assume that we depend on the D that year.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

Here's a name for ya DSC: Keanon Cooper. This kid is all the sudden being shunned by everyone. According to Scout, #37 rated safety, three star, in the 5'10-6' range, and runs a 4.5 forty.
    He comes to mind because it seems UM has been hot and cold with him, and he seems to feel like he will have to go to Minnesota because no one else wants him.
    What do you do if you're Dantonio: take a flyer on this kid? Why not?
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Here's a name for ya DSC: Keanon Cooper. This kid is all the sudden being shunned by everyone. According to Scout, #37 rated safety, three star, in the 5'10-6' range, and runs a 4.5 forty.
    He comes to mind because it seems UM has been hot and cold with him, and he seems to feel like he will have to go to Minnesota because no one else wants him.
    What do you do if you're Dantonio: take a flyer on this kid? Why not?
    If I'm Dantonio I already signed Morgan Carter(or Ed Imeokparia) and Darius Darks, so no, I don't need 5 safeties in the same class. I might look at him for a free safety though, and consider at least one of Carter and Trawick an OLB, so then I could buy in. However, if I am looking at things right now - yup I'll take him. He has pretty dang good film, is fast and can wrap up.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

I'd take a flier on him no matter how many safeties I already have. You never know if someone is going to fizzle out or not. If you've got a chance at a 3 star guy, you might as well grab him and see what he can do. It seems like grabbing as many good players as you can would be a priority, then let them figure out on the practice field who gets to play.
    _

Ok, Tre just called me wondering if I knew anything. He claims Hondo (apparently a Sparty on either scout or rivals who has his own site) has been claiming for a couple days that an announcement on ABC news today at 6:00 is going to be HUGE for MSU football and people are going nuts trying to guess what it is. Some are thinking it would be a verbal from both Ingram and Perry, others making different guesses.
    Anyone heard anything or wondering what it could be?
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Just to add more to the "story":

Quote Originally Posted by some Green and White hack named Hondo
    Coming on Monday at 6:00 P.M. on ABC 3: Breaking News from MSU Football
    By Hondo S. Carpenter Sr.

The Spartan Nation will stand and applaud this great news. Make sure you tune in to hear what it is! The future continues to be bright for Mark Dantonio and the Spartan Nation. This announcement will once again impress the Spartan Nation as this program continues to move forward.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

I would be shocked...SHOCKED if it was Perry. I dont see it.

BTW huge grats for keeping a thread pretty much on point. With this kind of dialogue I can see myself posting here more in the future.

BTW Michigan is loaded at RB next year. I would expect MSU to go hard after whichever 1 or 2 are left on the board after Michigan gets who they want. I highly suspect that will be Capers going to MSU since I see Teric Jones coming to UM and maybe Jackson too.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Blog Entries
    It's Keith Nichol, obviously.

Wait, are we still allowed to joke around here once in a while?

I don't want to scare Art away.
    Find a new slant.

Well, it's 6:30. What's the story?
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Please tell me it's not David Rolf from Ohio....thats a good get but if he is the big news for msu that is sorry

+ Reply to Thread