+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: DSC's MSU Football Thread

What the fuck is all this "Sparty Talk" by so called Michigan fans. Don;t you guys know how hard I work translating all of Tahoe's Michigan posts from Latin, French, and Farsi just to put them on this board?
    Do you have any idea how insecure I am? How this could finally drive me over the edge?

No responses all day to the Michigan thread can make Tahoe very, very angry.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by FillyCheezeSteak
    Point well taken. But when have you heard of a school offering one twin and not the other one. It seems like a weird move to me. Even if #1 is THAT much better than #2 do you really think they aren't going to the exact same school?

It would be interesting to know ALL of the schools that have offered and see how many actually offered both versus just the one and I really hope that MD wasn't the only one dumb enough to just offer the one.
    Marshall offered both, UConn only Cameron. BC and VTech only want to offer Cameron.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

MSU is bringing in Greg Scruggs from Ohio, 6'5 235 and runs a 4.7. He is a DE in his first year of football(did band) and started for St.X in Ohio, who was one of the top teams in the nation. Scruggs has offers from Tennessee, NC St., Wake Forest, Louisville, and many more in addition to MSU.

Hopefully some commits will be hitting soon to fill out this class.

The last two commits - Rolf and Winston are HUGE though. We need LB's real bad.

A lot of these recruitments are getting really annoying - Balogun, a JuCo MLB, was favoring Arkansas, comes to MSU, drops Arkansas and so on, looks good right? Nope, he visits Oklahoma out of nowhere and commits there. DJ Grant - Us, ISU, and some minor teams, looking good for MSU, then OU and UT come in, and he goes to UT. MD has been able to spot talent and get into the top slot, but then 'big' names keep swooping in.

Win 8 games consistently and you wont have people raping you from top tier schools. All MSU has to do is become like PSU and Wiscy and they will get the love from players.

I think that is real tough thing to do to become a top consistently in the Big 10 because PSU, Wiscy, UM or OSU has anyone really on par in state with them in terms of football. Sure Pitt is in Penn, but Pitt sucks.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Quote Originally Posted by Artermis
    Win 8 games consistently and you wont have people raping you from top tier schools. All MSU has to do is become like PSU and Wiscy and they will get the love from players.

I think that is real tough thing to do to become a top consistently in the Big 10 because PSU, Wiscy, UM or OSU has anyone really on par in state with them in terms of football. Sure Pitt is in Penn, but Pitt sucks.
    They are recruiting up a storm this year though.

I think MSU should be able to be consistently better than anyone other than UM, OSU, and PSU, those are the schools that have legitmate advantages IMO. Will that take time? Of course, but Wiscy doesn't have the same instate talent, is further from other talent bases(Ohio, Pennsylvania, less to Chicago I guess), and actually has less tradition in the broader sense.

MSU has no reason not to be better than Iowa, Wiscy, or Purdue.

Okay WTF................Is MSU really recruiting a kid from Florida named Yourhighness???

WOW

They did just lose a guy named Sir-daren
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FillyCheezeSteak
    Okay WTF................Is MSU really recruiting a kid from Florida named Yourhighness???

WOW
    He's got mad game.

Find a new slant.

Yourhighness - definitely. You guys try to get Star, we had to one up you.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsportscity
    Yourhighness - definitely. You guys try to get Star, we had to one up you.
    Okay I had a problem with the name Star, but "Yourhighness" is just plain awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread