+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: official dunk appreciation thread

i know the announcer is speaking turkish on that second clip, but its from a regular season game last year. The fans in the stadium got so excited over his dunk that the game was immidiatly ended. the jazz got credited for two wins.

Blog Entries
    Of all the dumb statistics out there, people actually keep count of who's leading the NBA in dunks.

by popular demand, a flip murray tribute.

uhhh, i set up links, but for some reason those dip shits at youtue only have 2flip murray dunks. so the next 2 are emerson murray, and the last one, the white guy, is some dude named garreth murray. gareth murray is not flip murray, and i dont think emerson is either.

Blog Entries
    diddy, I gots a request for you:

since you love dunks and all, go find Tayshaun's dunk in '04 to beat the Bobcats (the game right after the brawl).

some of you clowns might need a reminder

and my personal favorite, by far

you might also note when all those dunks occurred (hint, not some meaningless january game).

Quote Originally Posted by The Mailman
    diddy, I gots a request for you:

since you love dunks and all, go find Tayshaun's dunk in '04 to beat the Bobcats (the game right after the brawl).
    funny, while i was putting together a dunk shrine for TP, you posted this. im not sure i can find that dunk, but ill give it my best.

Blog Entries
    Actually, I believe that move on LeBron was in a meaningless late season game.

Either way...

this one?

Blog Entries
    Nope, the one I'm talking about was in '04. They were down like 1 I think, and he just ran right down the middle and flushed it home.

+ Reply to Thread