+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 164
FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1634

Thread: Jethro's UM Football Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    This event is now only 4 days away, and Filly and I are still waiting.
    Sorry Jethro, I know all about it now.

is cooking it up chicken and ribs

No seriously its a junior day there are going to be close to thirty of the top recruits. Most of the current commits will be there while im not sure of the list cause it changes daily some big names that should be there for sure are

Bryce Mcneal 95% chance of commiting to blue sometime
    David Oku
    Chriss Watt
    Corey Brown
    Dennis Thames
    Marcus Hall this is the guy we really want would be a huge steal would be a much bigger deal than the smuckeyes stealing james jackson
    Antonio Freeman hope they gots lots of chicken

Others that probobly will be there
    Dion Sims
    Josh gordan
    DJ hunter
    Travis Hawkins

Lets just put it this way it should be a great day and I fully expect some commits shortly after if not while they are there and also remember that nothing is gaurenteed until LOI day in Feburary so relax and see how it plays out.

Hope this helps
    Also we did lose out on holloman and jackson

Blog Entries
    Bryce McNeal is blue! Screw James Jackson, McNeals rated higher anyway...

So is the idea for Corey Brown to commit and give Jackson a concussion on the first play of the game when we meet O$U in 2009?
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    Back in the day my brother and I were convinced that if you had a 1/2 cool, 1/2 jacked up name - you were BORN to play UM football.
    okay....this is getting out of hand

Nu'Keese Richardson

(Florida WR set to announce decision May 30th)

I am hearing that the Shavodrick (or whatever) Beaver kid is not doing too well in the QB camps. Horrible mechanics as a passer and very inaccurate. Some are saying he should be considered an "athlete" because he has zero chance of playing QB at the next level.

Fair and Balanced

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    I am hearing that the Shavodrick (or whatever) Beaver kid is not doing too well in the QB camps. Horrible mechanics as a passer and very inaccurate. Some are saying he should be considered an "athlete" because he has zero chance of playing QB at the next level.

I don't think he's going to be a starting QB anyway, I think everybody is expecting it to be Kevin Newsome. Beaver just adds depth incase Newsome gets hurt or struggles...

Nice try bukdow.

From espn.com
    Beaver may be a sleeper in the spring of 2008, but that won't last through the summer. He is an intriguing dual-threat quarterback with a good arm and explosive athleticism. He's a lot like Oregon's Dennis Dixon, given his size and skill set. Possesses adequate arm strength, can make most of the throws and gets good zip on downfield passes. Shows outstanding mobility, throws well on the run and is at his best rolling out of the pocket. Flashes the ability to lead receivers and can be very accurate. Has the lateral mobility to consistently buy time in the pocket. Shows good pocket presence. Has the elusiveness to make multiple defenders miss, shows a second gear in the open field and always is a threat to make something happen with his feet. Has good intangibles and is a fierce competitor. He isn't afraid to take a big hit in order to get off a pass downfield. Has the speed to play receiver, but he's far along enough as a passer to avoid being moved. Can be a bit of a slinger, but shows great RPMs on short and intermediate throws. Has flashed consistent accuracy both in and outside the pocket. Can be fun to watch and dangerous when he improvises, but he must develop patience and timing as a passer. Needs to more consistently work through his reads before tucking the ball and letting his legs do all the work. Likes to play out of the shotgun and move around, even when it isn't necessary. Beaver has great size, speed and a live arm, and he'll be a hot commodity for teams that run a spread offense. He's a bit raw, but he'll be hard to handle at the next level once he smoothes out his rough edges.
    You take your chances with Keith retread Nichol. I'll take mine with Beaver. He's around to give the defense a good look at an option QB in practice. Threat will be there to give them a pro-style look in practice. Both will be available to mix up the opposing game day defense if necessary.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle
    okay....this is getting out of hand

Nu'Keese Richardson

(Florida WR set to announce decision May 30th)
    I really hope at some point, the play by play sounds something like this. Shavodrick Beaver in the gun......fakes a handoff to Fitzgerald Touissant....rolls right looking for Martavious Odoms....no, it's a reverse.....Rantavious Wooten has it.....he's going to throw it deeeeeep......TOUCHDOWN NU'KEESE RICHARDSON!

It's not that far fetched if you think about it.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread