+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 164
FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Jethro's UM Football Thread

BUKDOW = SHIT = MSU = LIL BROTHER = GARBAGE

VANBERGAN is on his way out as well RR is getting rid of all the BUKDOWS!!!

Carr's lines always kicked ass Zip. I don't know what you could be talking about.

Players meeting my ASS!

Yeah, that's only a screen being set up, so they are doing pretty well actually.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

Actually, I think not. It was hashed and rehashed on another board, but some poster posted the plays in the 4th quarter and it was a run. But I could be wrong.

And I don't think Henne can get back and turn around in time to avoid the rush anyway. The lineman are in a full-on rush and Henne has to continue the fake spin around, set up and throw. SACK! That is if its a screen.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsportscity
    Yeah, that's only a screen being set up, so they are doing pretty well actually.
    A screen to whom? On screens, numbnutz, the guards PULL and go with the guy getting the screen pass, as it usually goes off to the side.
    And even if I grant that you are correct, how well was it set up? How many of the 91 total yards did that play get?
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

The WR at the top of the screen might be able to gain 7 yards on that play if Henne can chuck the ball while getting a concussion.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Come on, like the whole OL just missed their block and kept running upfield. At best it's a miscommunication on the part of the QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    Come on, like the whole OL just missed their block and kept running upfield. At best it's a miscommunication on the part of the QB.
    It's called "Zone Blocking Scheme". And OSU's guys were not polite enough to stay in the "zone" that UM's offensivel linemen took a couple extra seconds to get to so they could attempt to block them.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

1st and 10 at MICH 45:

Mike Hart rush for a loss of 1 yard to the Mich 44.
    From the play by play
    Last edited by WTFchris; 03-28-2008 at 05:37 PM.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I wonder what the RG is doing on that play. Even if he thought it was a screen he's well beyond the line of scrimmage. Or is that the center, I can't tell. I can see from the bottom it's the TE, then Long, then the LG, but it get's fuzzy from there since they are all out of position.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread