+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 164
FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Jethro's UM Football Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Couldn't agree more. That, and there are way too many fucking idiots there and bullshit threads. Not worth it in the long run. Most of the premium shit ends up on free boards within minutes, and the free boards actually have far fewer douchebags.
    You pay 9.99 per month, and there are like four threads on the premium board about jerseys. JERSEYS???

yup, spot on zippy...

once december comes around and recruiting picks up, I'll consider renewing for a couple months...

What is Champions Day? I see that's when UM will host their Junior day. What is the date and the significance of Champions Day?

A little help please.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Is it true that Hart ran a 4.67 and 4.69 at the combine? It will be interesting to see where he ends up, maybe he should try fullback, ha.

we'll see, every knew he was slow, just kind of a sticker shock when your drafting a guy who is also slow and has injury issues.

i still think hes a 2nd rounder, but he's never going to be a feature back in this league.

i still think top speed is fairly overrated for a rb. accelaration, quickness, and vision is what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by bball11
    Is it true that Hart ran a 4.67 and 4.69 at the combine? It will be interesting to see where he ends up, maybe he should try fullback, ha.
    Another Michigan obsessed Sparty. What a surprise! LOL Just kidding. NOT! Yes I am.
    Nobody expects Hart to be a high draft pick or a feature back, or personally bitch slap teams like he did to Spartina for four years. At best, he has utility man written all over his pro career. He might surprise alot of people, too, like he did for the last four years.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Ha i just thought Hart was better than that speed wise. He could sure break away from the Spartan secondary and beat them. I projected him at like a 4.5.

The bigger story is Super Mario measuring in at under six feet and a frail 180. He also ran a 4.51 and a 4.59 at the combine like the Slow Ten player that he is. I'm sure he'll fix that 40 time on his pro day.

That's 4.61, not 4.51.

And those were the unofficial numbers, which are usually .05-.1 fast, explaining Devin Thomas' 4.32 and 4.34 being officially 4.40.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

They said 4.51 on Sportscenter.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Both Mario and Arrington dropping in stock, it appears. Hmmmm. A mistake to come out?
    And then Arrington has to open up his yap about leaving early because of the coaching change and the Mallet situation. Arrington caused plenty of trouble while at UM, and Mallet wasn't well liked by his team mates. Mario had a rep for liking the ganja. Maybe it's true, that Country Club Carr is a thing of the past. Addition by subtraction, as they say!
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

+ Reply to Thread