+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 164
FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: Jethro's UM Football Thread

I feel like a huge douche right now because I've been sitting inside the fort for about 20 minutes hitting 'F5' repeatedly waiting to hear Nick Perry kill my hopes and dreams.

Perry to USC

official?

confirmed by rivals mods.

Yup/ Time to move on for Perry and UM.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

I hate that that Carroll can waltz into Michigan and just pluck who he wants. Even though he already goes SIX DEEP with frosh and sophs and juniors at DE, Perry still chose to be a Trojan.
    I'd have thought he would have even picked MSU and a chance to build something with DingDongtonio over USC.
    Welp, Campbell coming next year still (we hope)

It was over when Perry canceled his UM in home after Carroll had his. Same thing happened last year with ROJO.

His family is thinking of moving to LA. I hear the rent have already been paid in Bush's old house.

Moving on. Grabbed a few and lost a few. This is how the south does signing day. Our classes are usually set by December for the most part.

Things will change with RR and we will go for some 5* until the last possible second.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

shaw officially back to UM...could be bad news for mcguff though cuz people believe he was waiting to see what shaw was gonna do.

why would we recruit shaw if it cost us mcguffie? it must be good for us, unless we thought mcguffie was gone anyway.

I'm wondering about RR going after so many "slot types". Does he not have all that much faith in McGuffie? Just a thought.

TRob+Shaw>>>>One Mcguffie

+ Reply to Thread