+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Speaking of spoiled kids.....

Not if she bought the car. The title would have to be in her name for her to sell it, so she has the right to inspect her own car.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    It depends on where the car was, and what else was searched besides the car. No one in the press seems at all curious about that end of things.

Now, in the spirit of Google-fu, I dug up stuff that suggests he's prone to exaggeration:

http://www.wayn.com/waynprofile.html?member_key=871357

So, Steven Hambleton claims he's 21 when he's really 19. Innnnteresting. And his favorite song is BYOB. Irony abounds, but the press never digs into this shit! Oooh... check out his MySpace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=88231475

He shrunk 2" between one profile and the other. Uh... yeah.
    Last edited by Uncle Mxy; 01-10-2008 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    The punishment was ok. The ad in the paper and the overall hyping it up by talking to the press was not. Never humiliate your family publicly, unless you want to be publicly humiliated by your family down the road.

I'm somewhat confused on what prompted the mother to snoop in the car. As a 19-year old, I wonder if there were privacy laws broken by the mom.
    Privacy starts when you get your own place. That's the law as most parents see it.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    As she was able to sell the car, it was probably in her name, so the son has no reasonable expectation of privacy inside it.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I dunno... my spider-sense tells me that the mom went through all his shit, not just his car. Snooping parents generally lack self-restraint, in my experience.

+ Reply to Thread