+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: U of M Basketball

U of M Basketball

I am watching this team play Indiana right now and I can honestly say that this is the worst team I have ever seen in my life, they really suck. Offense looks horrible defense looks confused.

Where did Michigan basketball go wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by gusman
    I am watching this team play Indiana right now and I can honestly say that this is the worst team I have ever seen in my life, they really suck. Offense looks horrible defense looks confused.

Where did Michigan basketball go wrong??
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    The NCAA decided to make future generations pay for the sins of people long since gone.
    Find a new slant.

My question is: Is there any team in the Big Ten that Michigan can beat? I honestly can't think of one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    My question is: Is there any team in the Big Ten that Michigan can beat? I honestly can't think of one.
    We have officially reached the low point of Michigan basketball. They just may go 0-16 this year.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Amaker came way after the fall though. Didn't he? I thought we started going down the minute the fab 5 left.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    The Fab Five...???

I do have to say one thing in their defense. I have never seen Michigan Basketball have so many "open" shots and we seriously can't knock one of them down to save our lives. It seems like this team only hits the contested 3 point shots.

I'm definitely not going to say that LLP and Stewey are the answers, but when you have Ron Coleman standing in the corner all by himself and constantly missing 3 point shots its frustrating as hell. The one thing I really hate is our defense because we lack rebounding and toughness. Why would you not want your team to outrebound everyone and be the toughest team in the country............seems like a good equalizer for bad teams.

+ Reply to Thread