+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hampshire Primary

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    I watched part of the debate last night (between commercial breaks, more after Chauncey turned into Mr. Shot and biffed those fucking FTs). I got the distinct impression Edwards was squaring up to be Obama's VP, or at least somewhere in Obama's organization. Edwards and Obama came across a little bit better than Hillary did, because she bit on the bait and kinda lost her cool while they didn't. It was a nice debate format, though. Candidates got to actually speak.

I hear that Romney got absolutely abused out there, but didn't see it.
    iv suspected a secret vp promise from obama to edwards for a while now, too.

obama gets to keep his hands clean while also throwing dirt he needed to bring down the front runner.

over the last few months, nearly all of edwards' attacks have been on hilary, and he eve went as far as to defend obama last night. either edwards is politcially inept and never realized how close obama really was, and is, or something else is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    I think the Republican debate is tonight.

This is BO's race to lose.
    the republicans were directly before the dems. it might be rerun tonight.

Who hosted it? I missed it completely
    Players meeting my ASS!

cnn is replaying it tonight. at 7 i think.

thx
    FoxNews Republican debate is tonight. The Dems don't do FoxNews debates
    Players meeting my ASS!

Are you going to watch the Republicans debate tonight Diddy or it'd be a waste of time cuz you are voting Dem regardless?
    Players meeting my ASS!

ill probably watch a bit. even though i like obama alot, ill probably vote my consciounce and green party, btw.

im also rooting for huckabee on the red side, just because he seems like he has a fairly populist message for a republican.

i thought people hated mit cuz hes a mormon, but theres something very disingenuous about him. hes not believable.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    ill probably watch a bit. even though i like obama alot, ill probably vote my consciounce and green party, btw.

im also rooting for huckabee on the red side, just because he seems like he has a fairly populist message for a republican.
    everything ive read about huckabee is that hes left leaning on fiscal policy, but im pretty sure i just heard him say he would end corporate, income, capital gains, and the death tax. doesnt sound too left leaning to me.

I like this format
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread