+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mars and stuff...

Mars and stuff...

A couple of quickie Science things. I'm not into science, I hated science in school, but have been watching the NASA channel.

Mars is really really close to us right now. I checked it out and it is.

Mars is likely to get hit with a meteor storm in the next couple of months. Its going to be like 3 megaton bombs going off if all this works out like Scientists think it will.

We sent a craft to Mars in June-ish and it will get there in March.

There is a black hole way the hell out there that is reeking havoc on a neiboring galaxy. They say they've never seen anything similar or something. Theres all this fire and whatever coming out of the black hole and the galaxy just seems to be right in its path.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    A couple of quickie Science things. I'm not into science, I hated science in school
    Glad I'm not the only one.

If there is anything that is more of a waste of money than space, I want to know. One dollar that goes into space that isn't for DoD purposes is a waste, IMO.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Of course, one of the biggest benefactors of overall space research is the aeronautic biz, which tends to ties in comfortably with defense spending.

I don't care what company gets the money, I think the government spending one dollar out there for something other than a defense type system is a waste. I could give less than a fuck about Mars.

I can see where you're coming from. All of our "space dollars" should go for defense.
    It's just a matter of time before Jupiter launches a major attack against us, I'm sure.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

I'm ok with all of our space dollars going for feeding homeless people.

Anyone have a list of all the good things that have come from us being in space?

I hear about things every once in a while but they never seem to stick with me.
    Players meeting my ASS!

you might not see any rewards in a space program, but your great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great,great, great, great, great, great, great,great, great, great, great, great, great,great, great, great, great, great, great,great, great, great, great, great, great,great, great, great, great, great, great,great, great, great, great, great, great, grand kids will thank us for our sacrifices.

+ Reply to Thread