+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Roy, Whatta Move!!

Blog Entries
    For a second I thought the Pistons traded for him.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    nice move, not really thread worthy. but nice move nonetheless.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Codename V
    Point me in the direction of rules so I know what is "thread worthy" and what isnt... This video was posted (as a thread on its own) in three other boards I visit...

just my opinion never stated it to be fact. It wasnt an all time amazing move imho which if it was i'd see it personally as thread worthy. dont get so damn sensitive. If i made the rules, then you could ask me about them as if i cared. Otherwise enjoy the holidays.
    ^

The crazy thing about the Blazers is they are amongst the best turn arounds in NBA history (record wise) the year after getting the #1 pick...and the #1 pick isn't even playing.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Codename V

Thread worthy? I would not have seen this if it weren't for this thread, and I enjoyed the move. Sorry for the clutter that this thread has caused in your daily WTF posting.
    Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by The Mailman
    For a second I thought the Pistons traded for him.
    Same here. I was putting the package together in my head as I excitedly clicked it.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    The crazy thing about the Blazers is they are amongst the best turn arounds in NBA history (record wise) the year after getting the #1 pick...and the #1 pick isn't even playing.
    That is the real interesting part with these Blazers...

their GM did an amazing job last year of cleaning house and simultaneously infusing a great deal of talented, good charachter players. keep in mind, they traded away zach randolph this summer, when he had an a fantastic individual season last year.

cant really fault joe, because i dont think he was leaving the northwest, but alot of that credit goes to nate M. he cost $$, but he really has established himself as one of the best coaches for a young team inthe league. actually, hes probably the best at that role.

the blazers gm was on tv the other day and he said they were positioned to be dominant for the next 10 years. lots of ifs in there, but hes probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by darkobetterthanmelo
    Thread worthy? I would not have seen this if it weren't for this thread, and I enjoyed the move. Sorry for the clutter that this thread has caused in your daily WTF posting.
    Sorry everyone cares enough to make a big deal out of it. Because they care more than I do. Also sorry that its taken as a "high horse" statement, though i dont remember saying to shut the thread down. Next time i'll remember that a conflicting opinion is taboo in here.

Also sorry to scott skiles about getting fired.
    ^

+ Reply to Thread